Digital Marketing Manager - US Websites
About Contrado ImagingAn independent medium sized fast growing creative technology company, started from zero, built from the ground up since 2002. Taking advantage of consumer appetite for customisation, print on demand and digital design for mobile and internet audiences. Different to most organisations due to total fulfilment under one roof i.e. web design, web development, customer services, photo shoots, marketing, product design, production and product processing, providing fast turnaround premium product to consumers worldwide.
This is not just a job, this is a culture of teamwork and friendship. You connect with and build for your team/community/audience. Bring your good positive attitude and join in. We are a company who is trying to achieve a culture and create an inclusive, positive and amazing atmosphere for both our customers and employees.
www.contrado.co.uk/www.bagsoflove.co.uk + international FR/DE/USA/IT/ES/JP/NL/SE
About the TeamYou will be part of the marketing team and working alongside copywriters, translators, analysts and PPC managers.
Overall Purpose of the roleYou will be assisting the Senior Digital Marketing Manager in optimising the performance and quality of our American websites as well as driving sales with the help of content management, copywriting and growth ideas.
What you will be doing
- Develop and execute a growth strategy in the US market across different marketing channels
- Plan and execute digital marketing initiatives across owned channels: on-site content, blog, email, relationships
- Content management on our US websites incl. content edits & occasional copywriting
- The localisation of our US websites, marketing campaigns & communication
- Community outreach - Build relationships with external partners, influencers, media companies and associations
- Assist with PPC campaigns
- Provide inside knowledge of US market
Essential Skills – Abilities• 3+ years of relevant work experience in digital marketing
• Excellent English (written and spoken), preferably American English
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in the e-commerce sector and working with content management systems
• Knowledge of the US market
• Excellent eye for detail, problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills
• Communicate effectively with marketing managers, designers, and other internal team members
- Knowledge of SEO & keyword use
- Knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Adwords
Apply for this role
Contrado Imaging Ltd - The Company:
Welcome to Contrado, a rapidly expanding custom lifestyle, fashion and homeware Company. We are changing the way people buy these products. We seek another talented person to help. Our technology driven company was founded in 2002. Now we are a diverse team of 120 awesome people in West London designing and making a variety of sought after creative clothing, gift and home products. Excitement is guaranteed as we design, print & make products on demand. We sell direct to consumers through our websites, with expanding worldwide reach. And we’re growing fast. That’s where you come in.
We are worldwide: UK, France, Germany, USA, Italy, Spain, Japan, Holland, Sweden, Ireland, Australia, and United Arab Emirates, Canada, with more to come.
Please see our web sites to get a feel for our service. Apply now and help change how people buy lifestyle products.
- Enjoyable atmosphere, fast-paced, fun, and creative environment
- Competitive salary to skill level with potential 10-15% overtime bonus. Every minute you work is paid.
- On site fully equipped company gym (Technogym)
- Breakout and social games areas with trampoline, pool table, table football, table tennis
- Up to 35 days of holidays incl. Bank Hols
- Flexible working hours (for most roles)
- Occupation sick policy
- Subsidised season ticket loan
- 50% preferential staff discount
- Free fruit, bottomless ground coffee and fresh orange juice
- Bike park for cyclists
- Ongoing training; online, internal, conferences and books
- Team outings, BBQ's, events
- Eye care vouchers
We have a great culture of teamwork and friendship through hard work and positivity. We enjoy an inclusive, warm atmosphere, and we seek individuals who thrive in that environment. We offer flexibility, concise and swift decision making and less hierarchy. If this works for you, apply now for this job opportunity.
We Offer: Competitive salary to skill level. Exciting meaningful challenging projects. Excellent working atmosphere. Up to date technology and ongoing training.
Inclusivity, Diversity & Fairness Statement
We are a united and mixed bunch here at Contrado. We find and nurture talents in so many people for the benefit of all. In addition we work hard to create a representative, inclusive and friendly team. We share different experiences, varying perspectives and backgrounds, and combine them to make for better lives and workplace. A positive approach to fairness, creates a better experience for our customers too, because we are a reflection of each one of them, and they like us more for it. We are fair and even in all areas such as gender, race, disability, colour, religion or belief, national / regional origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or parental status.
We'd love to hear from you.
Apply to work with Contrado
We apologise for the inconvenience, but a technical problem has occurred.
Please try again.