Custom Viscose Jersey Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £50/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £47/sq m 6.0% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £43/sq m 14.0% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £41/sq m 18.0% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £40/sq m 20.0% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £39/sq m 22.0% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £30/sq m 40.0% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.35m, Weight: 170gsm, Expected Shrinkage = Weft: 3% Warp: 6%
- 96% viscose, 4% elastane
- Nice stretch and recovery
- Soft silky handle
- Great for t-shirts and clothing
Fluidity Viscose Jersey has lots of movement that almost makes it seem liquid. It's silky and soft, so this fabric feels like what dreams are made of.
Not at all. The beauty of reactive printing is that the print becomes part of the fabric itself, without changing any of the original qualities. Printed viscose jersey fabric will feel just as true to its original handle.
You can go for the maximum roll width or choose your own dimensions for your custom viscose jersey fabric. Just keep in mind that this fabric can shrink 5% on the weft and 16% on the warp. If you choose to get your fabric hemmed, we'll use roughly 1.5cm to do so, so if your custom dimensions need to be exact, then we recommend ordering a bit more than you need.