Discount available. Price by selecting dimensions & quantity:Start design >
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.5m, Weight: 274gsm
- Properties: Soft, matt, opaque
- Woven, cotton twill look
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
- Despite both being structured weaves, there are quite a lot of differences between these two fabrics. The Trafalgar is a cotton-look soft fabric which is easy to manipulate. The Portobello is a crisper fabric.
- Yes the fabric prints beautifully, deep rich colours penetrating the fabric with nice clear lines, the weave created a surface texture which doesn't interrupt the print at all.
- It's not an easy fabric to crease, but if it does become crumpled, then you can quickly get out the iron and safely eliminate those pesky creases.