Cotton Poplin Printing
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £39/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £35/sq m 10.3% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £32/sq m 17.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £30/sq m 23.1% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £29/sq m 25.6% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £28/sq m 28.2% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £27/sq m 30.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
Our cotton poplin fabric printing is popular for its vivid and beautifully clear colours. Aided by its structure, custom printed Cotton Poplin fabric is made using spun yarn, constructed of a tight, plain weave known as a poplin. Its closed weave makes it a solid fabric, which is less prone to creasing and easy to iron. It's water absorbent and not very heavy, at 200gsm (cotton 160gsm/poly 40gsm). The cotton fabric has a semi-opaque effect, allowing some print through to the other side. There is no elasticity in the making it generally taut.
- Max Print: 1.47m, Weight: 200gsm
- Lima Cotton Poplin dye sub hybrid
- Hard wearing, lustrous
- 80% cotton 20% polyester
- No minimum & wholesale discount
- Although not a very breathable fabric, our Lima Cotton Poplin has many wonderful attributes, which lends itself well to certain clothing. The tight weave of the material locks heat in, which is great for cooler weather, but not the best choice for custom sportswear.
- This material is often traditionally used in curtains and trimmings and it would be great to use for interior furnishings due to its hard wearing yet soft properties.
- Poplin is made using a plain weave whereas the Cotton Satin uses a twill weave, which gives the fabric more surface and texture. The Poplin also has a smoother surface, while the Cotton Satin has a regular, soft handle.