About the TeamAn already established DEV team following agile development principles including 2-week sprints, stand-ups, automated deployments, multiple staging environments. You will be joining a team of 13 including senior developers, UX/UI designers, DevOps, QA and project manager. Using multiple technologies hosted with AWS
What you will be doing:
- Design and develop software systems and components based on the business logic and architecture goals of the Company.
- Be involved in the strategic planning of projects/apps to help ensure the software remains highly available and performs under increased loads
- Help mentor junior developers
Essential Skills – Abilities
- Strong understanding of web markup (DOM) including HTML5 and CSS3, SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance
- Have an understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN /Git
- Familiarity with front-end build tools
- Be able to create modularity in the system with clear, clean and human readable code
Important Note: Candidates having a strong grip on TypeScript and Object-Oriented Programming concepts will be preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Web Technologies.
Qualifications and training required
- Degree Educated
Apply for this role
Contrado Imaging Ltd - The Company:
Welcome to Contrado, a rapidly expanding custom lifestyle, fashion and homeware Company. We are changing the way people buy these products. We seek another talented person to help. Our technology driven company was founded in 2002. Now we are a diverse team of 120 awesome people in West London designing and making a variety of sought after creative clothing, gift and home products. Excitement is guaranteed as we design, print & make products on demand. We sell direct to consumers through our websites, with expanding worldwide reach. And we’re growing fast. That’s where you come in.
We are worldwide: UK, France, Germany, USA, Italy, Spain, Japan, Holland, Sweden, Ireland, Australia, and United Arab Emirates, Canada, with more to come.
Please see our web sites to get a feel for our service. Apply now and help change how people buy lifestyle products.
- Enjoyable atmosphere, fast-paced, fun, and creative environment
- Competitive salary to skill level with potential 10-15% overtime bonus. Every minute you work is paid.
- On site fully equipped company gym (Technogym)
- Breakout and social games areas with trampoline, pool table, table football, table tennis
- Up to 35 days of holidays incl. Bank Hols
- Flexible working hours (for most roles)
- Occupation sick policy
- Subsidised season ticket loan
- 50% preferential staff discount
- Free fruit, bottomless ground coffee and fresh orange juice
- Bike park for cyclists
- Ongoing training; online, internal, conferences and books
- Team outings, BBQ's, events
- Eye care vouchers
We have a great culture of teamwork and friendship through hard work and positivity. We enjoy an inclusive, warm atmosphere, and we seek individuals who thrive in that environment. We offer flexibility, concise and swift decision making and less hierarchy. If this works for you, apply now for this job opportunity.
We Offer: Competitive salary to skill level. Exciting meaningful challenging projects. Excellent working atmosphere. Up to date technology and ongoing training.
Inclusivity, Diversity & Fairness Statement
We are a united and mixed bunch here at Contrado. We find and nurture talents in so many people for the benefit of all. In addition we work hard to create a representative, inclusive and friendly team. We share different experiences, varying perspectives and backgrounds, and combine them to make for better lives and workplace. A positive approach to fairness, creates a better experience for our customers too, because we are a reflection of each one of them, and they like us more for it. We are fair and even in all areas such as gender, race, disability, colour, religion or belief, national / regional origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or parental status.
We'd love to hear from you.
Apply to work with Contrado
We apologise for the inconvenience, but a technical problem has occurred.
Please try again.