Video Content Creator
Overall Purpose of the role
As the videographer, you will be joining the Design team and working closely together with the Art Director, Graphic Designers and Photographer as well as the Marketing and Content department. You will be responsible for the filming, editing and publishing of professional quality video to promote the brand’s products in the best light – on a variety of video content: short video clips, instructional videos, feature videos for social media (Facebook, Instagram and YouTube) and viral marketing videos. You will ensure the studio and video archive is well maintained and organised.
Principle Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Videos showcasing products for our web pages
- Instructional and support videos
- Social media videos
- Marketing videos
- Leading video projects through the entire creative process
- Brainstorming and storyboarding video ideas
- Organising and storing our video library
Essential Skills – Abilities
- Versatile and open-minded.
- Meticulous crafting and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate about design, identity and branding.
- Proactive, self-motivated and a team player in a multi-tasking environment
- Previous relevant experience – 2 years
- Proven experience of video production with DSLR and all video equipment (gimbal,
steadicam, slider, etc)
- Experience with other types of camcorders such as GoPro and drones
- Knowledge and understanding of video production – from creative ideation through to post-production and final delivery
- Experience in a deadline-driven video production environment, preferably in a creative agency or production company
- Sound knowledge of post-production – animation, colour grading, sound mixing etc
- Previous fashion, agency, social and / or entertainment experience desirable but not essential
- Outstanding admin and organisational skills
- PC literate
- Sound understanding of post-production and output skills
- Adobe Creative Cloud skills – Premier Pro, After Effects
- Understanding of footage/file management
- Understanding of delivering video to different formats and platforms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, often under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication
About Contrado Imaging
An independent medium sized fast growing creative technology company, started from zero, built from the ground up since 2002. Taking advantage of consumer appetite for customisation, print on demand and digital design for mobile and internet audiences. Different to most organisations due to total fulfilment under one roof i.e. web design, web development, customer services, photo shoots, marketing, product design, production and product processing, providing fast turnaround premium product to consumers worldwide.
This is not just a job, this is a culture of teamwork and friendship. You connect with and build for your team / community / audience. Bring your good positive attitude and join in. We are a company who is trying to achieve a culture and create an inclusive, positive and amazing atmosphere for both our customers and employees.
www.contrado.co.uk / www.bagsoflove.co.uk + international FR / DE / USA / IT / ES / JP / NL / SE
Apply for this role
Contrado Imaging Ltd - The Company:
Welcome to Contrado, a rapidly expanding custom lifestyle, fashion and homeware Company. We are changing the way people buy these products. We seek another talented person to help. Our technology driven company was founded in 2002. Now we are a diverse team of 120 awesome people in West London designing and making a variety of sought after creative clothing, gift and home products. Excitement is guaranteed as we design, print & make products on demand. We sell direct to consumers through our websites, with expanding worldwide reach. And we’re growing fast. That’s where you come in.
We are worldwide: UK, France, Germany, USA, Italy, Spain, Japan, Holland, Sweden, Ireland, Australia, and United Arab Emirates, Canada, with more to come.
Please see our web sites to get a feel for our service. Apply now and help change how people buy lifestyle products.
- Enjoyable atmosphere, fast-paced, fun, and creative environment
- Competitive salary to skill level with potential 10-15% overtime bonus. Every minute you work is paid.
- On site fully equipped company gym (Technogym)
- Breakout and social games areas with trampoline, pool table, table football, table tennis
- Up to 35 days of holidays incl. Bank Hols
- Flexible working hours (for most roles)
- Occupation sick policy
- Subsidised season ticket loan
- 50% preferential staff discount
- Free fruit, bottomless ground coffee and fresh orange juice
- Bike park for cyclists
- Ongoing training; online, internal, conferences and books
- Team outings, BBQ's, events
- Eye care vouchers
We have a great culture of teamwork and friendship through hard work and positivity. We enjoy an inclusive, warm atmosphere, and we seek individuals who thrive in that environment. We offer flexibility, concise and swift decision making and less hierarchy. If this works for you, apply now for this job opportunity.
We Offer: Competitive salary to skill level. Exciting meaningful challenging projects. Excellent working atmosphere. Up to date technology and ongoing training.
Inclusivity, Diversity & Fairness Statement
We are a united and mixed bunch here at Contrado. We find and nurture talents in so many people for the benefit of all. In addition we work hard to create a representative, inclusive and friendly team. We share different experiences, varying perspectives and backgrounds, and combine them to make for better lives and workplace. A positive approach to fairness, creates a better experience for our customers too, because we are a reflection of each one of them, and they like us more for it. We are fair and even in all areas such as gender, race, disability, colour, religion or belief, national / regional origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or parental status.
We'd love to hear from you.