Custom Fabric Labels
Our beautiful Custom Fabric Labels are soft, double-faced satin with a silky smooth texture, printed with rich colour with high definition. Our full-colour clothing labels are ideal for small business and startups as we have no minimum order. You can design your own fabric labels for craft projects and handmade knitted items. Easy to design online, so print your own custom sewing labels with your brand name or logo. We print full colour personalised sew in name labels for your brand. Build your brand with our colourful woven labels with no minimum requirements for your order. See our ready printed Fabric Label Sample Set.
- Full colour print, easy to design online, no minimum
- 12 sizes of custom fabric tags, sold in packs of 20+
- Elegant 190gsm satin smooth artisan garment labels
- Outstanding comfort and non abrasive
- The perfect way to build your brand
- We have 2 options: 1. Folded: Has a closed edge and the cut edge is to be sewn in. If you need a folded label this is ideal. 2. Flat: Has heat sealed cut edges. The ends are meant to be folded as we don’t achieve a skin side finished edge, it’s just sealed to be non-fray. All the flat labels, or custom fabric tags, have + 1cm seam allowance added to each side (on top of the stated fabric label size). You can sew flat with no fold, and probably best if you scissor cut our edge off, but there will be risk of fraying.
- Small labels only have room for a logo. For care labels with lots of instruction text, we recommend opting for a larger customised fabric label. Take case in making sure that you have chosen the right size label, as scaling down the logo to fit can often make the text illegible.
- 20 is the minimum amount. Unlike many other sellers, we don't have minimum order restrictions. The general order amount starts at 1000 labels, but not with Contrado! We offer minimums of 20 labels at a time. In addition to these versatile labels, we also offer swing tags. A tip to save time is to buy swing tags at the same time as buying your labels, and reuse the design graphics in our system.