Design Your Own PJs
When you print your own pyjamas you create an entire custom PJ set. Comprising of a long-sleeved, crew-neck top and full-length bottoms with an elasticated waistband. When you design your own PJs we print your stunning designs and artwork onto Soft Fashion Jersey, a breathable yet warm poly-elastane blend, and cut and sew your customised pyjamas by hand.
Style it with
Nothing beats a good pyjama day, but to truly amp things up why not pair your custom PJ set with a dressing gown? Opt for the traditional bathrobe or consider a kimono robe to truly round out your customised pyjamas. Make your comfort a fashion choice when you print your own pyjamas and remember that you can accessorise - even in nightwear.
Wash at 30°C, low tumble dry heat, hang to dry, do not wring, low heat iron.
Frequently asked questions:
Why Soft Fashion Jersey?
Our experts chose Soft Fashion Jersey as the fabric for your custom PJ set as it balances cosy and breathable in a way that is unlike other fabrics. This makes it the ideal material for pyjamas as you can get warm and snuggly without waking in the night because you're too hot.
What is the difference in the men's and women's?
The men's bottoms for the custom PJ set is made with a mock fly, whereas the women's isn't, but apart from that, the main difference is the sizing. The differences in chest, waist and hip ratios have been taken into account when working out the sizes for your printed PJ set.
What sizes are customised pyjamas available in?
The men's PJs are available in XS to 7XL, whereas the women's are available in UK 2 to 32.
Delivery time & Costs
We handmake your item on site, which takes on average 1-3 days. Please check individual production times which are displayed next to the item price on the product page, as this varies from product to product. In rare cases when we need to re-print
an item, this may take an additional 1-2 days.
After your item has been manufactured, we ship your order via your chosen method. Please add on the production time to the delivery time to calculate when your order will be with you. Select your delivery method in your basket.
We have a range of trusted shipping options:
- Royal Mail 1st Class Standard (no tracking) - 1-5 working days on average (please note that this can take up to 15 working days in exceptional circumstances).
- Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded (no tracking) - Usually delivered the next working day. It is not a guaranteed next day service, or a tracked service. A signature is required. (Please note that this can take up to 15 working days in exceptional circumstances).
- Special Delivery - Delivered the next working day
- Saturday Delivery (deliver only on Sat)
- Collection from our London Office (between 4-6pm on working days only)
- For international orders or large/bulky packages within the UK, we ship via DHL or Fedex services. This takes on average 2-5 working days.
You can then enjoy or resell your hand-made products with your very own designs.
You can also read more about our terms & conditions and refund policy.
Make use of our Manufacturing and Worldwide Shipping Experience
At Contrado, every product is handmade on site to ensure the highest quality. We provide a dedicated production service as well as a range of fast delivery options. For the past 14 years, we have printed and hand-made countless personalised products for a wide range of customers all over the world and many of them have become loyal customers who love not only our products but also the care, knowledge and dedication from our staff.
Produced and ready to ship within 1-3 days on average.
A speedy Special Delivery service is available where your item will delivered within one working day, after it has been manufactured.
Low shipping fees
- We print and make everything in-house. Production times are dependent on the product.
Express shipping available
- From £1.25 to ship within the UK.
- A speedy Special Delivery service is available where your item will delivered within one working day, after it has been manufactured.