Purpose of the Role
We’re looking for a DevOps manager to drive and grow an already established and highly functioning team of DevOps Engineers. Our DevOps function & the need of it is also continuously growing with the overall scale of and business operations. The successful candidate, coming from strong hands-on DevOps function experience, will lead the team from roadmap to day-to-day tasks. Someone who can act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments aligned with business objectives.
The DevOps Manager is required to collaborate with Technical Project Managers, QA Manager and senior management to derive and deliver high quality DevOps output in a fast-paced agile setup.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT Infrastructure, Networking, IT Cloud & security, out of which minimum 5 years in DevOps, and 2-3 years in DevOps leadership.
Essential Skills – Abilities:
- 10 years of experience managing application, software delivery lifecycle, and/or infrastructure development and administration.
- Minimum of 5 years’ hands-on experience of design and implementation of Continuous Delivery and DevOps solutions or architecture patterns.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with code repository management, code merge and quality checks, continuous integration, and automated deployment & management using tools like Jenkins, SVN, Git, Sonar, Selenium, Ansible.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with tooling & planning for automated build, delivery and release of software.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with managing small to medium teams including progress monitoring and reporting.
- Minimum of 5 year of experience working in an Agile delivery environment.
- Experience working with Public/Private cloud and Virtualization.
- Experience working with Windows and Linux based systems.
- Exchange online / office 365 / Azure AD Connect.
- Knowledge of scripting – Shell, PowerShell.
- Good experience of configuration & administration of AWS/Azure cloud.
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills.
Principle Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Identify, assess and solves complex business and IT problems, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors, and apply DevOps solutions.
- Work closely and follow direction of senior management for establishing roadmaps and goals.
- DevOps leadership experience – mid to large teams preferred.
- Experience working in a fast paced, high velocity agile environment.
- Experience supporting code released every fortnight.
- Experience with project or program management.
- Defining and managing the roadmap for implementation of DevOps in an established operation.
- Experience of technical architecture – design and delivery of IT systems using broad range of technologies.
- Service support – the use of DevOps, Continuous Delivery and ITIL concepts to lead an effective support operation.
Apply for this role
- Work-life balance & Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid working facilities.
- 5 days a week.
- Mediclaim Insurance Coverage.
- Accidental death Insurance coverage.
- Employee referral bonus scheme.
- 28 days holidays (up to 35 depending on years of service).
- Enjoyable atmosphere, fast-Paced, fun, and creative space.
- Canteen full of fruits & beverages.
- Learning & growing opportunities.
- Team gathering & events.
Contrado Imaging India Pvt Ltd - @ Ahmedabad, India - The Company:
Welcome to Contrado, a rapidly expanding custom lifestyle, fashion and homeware company. We are changing the way people buy these products. We seek another talented person to help. Our technology driven company was founded in 2002 in London, UK. But since 2018, we also have offices in Ahmedabad, India. Here, we now have a diverse team of 120 awesome people, lifting our company to new exciting heights. Excitement is guaranteed as we design, print & make products on demand. We sell direct to consumers through our websites, with expanding worldwide reach. And we’re growing fast. That’s where you come in.
We are worldwide: UK, France, Germany, USA, Italy, Spain, Japan, Holland, Sweden, Ireland, Australia, and United Arab Emirates, Canada, with more to come.
Please see our websites to get a feel for our service. Apply now and help change how people buy lifestyle products.
- Enjoyable atmosphere, fast-paced, fun, and creative environment
- Competitive salary to skill level. Every minute you work is paid.
- Up to 35 days of holidays incl. Bank Hols
- Flexible working hours (for most roles)
- 50% preferential staff discount
- Ongoing training; online, internal, conferences and books
- Free fruit, bottomless ground coffee, tea, and fresh orange juice
- Mediclaim and accidental death coverage
- Team outings, events
We have a great culture of teamwork and friendship through hard work and positivity. We enjoy an inclusive, warm atmosphere, and we seek individuals who thrive in that environment. We offer flexibility, concise and swift decision making and less hierarchy. If this works for you, apply now for this job opportunity.
Competitive salary to skill level. Exciting meaningful challenging projects. Excellent working atmosphere. Up to date technology and ongoing training.
Apply for this role
Inclusivity, Diversity & Fairness Statement
We are a united and mixed bunch here at Contrado. We find and nurture talents in so many people for the benefit of all. In addition, we work hard to create a representative, inclusive and friendly team. We share different experiences, varying perspectives and backgrounds, and combine them to make for better lives and workplace. A positive approach to fairness, creates a better experience for our customers too, because we are a reflection of each one of them, and they like us more for it. We are fair and even in all areas such as gender, race, disability, colour, religion or belief, national / regional origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or parental status.
Apply with your CV and cover letter explaining how you can contribute.