Print Room Assistant
- Role: Print Room Assistant
- Report to: Print Manager
- Type of Contract: Full time, 40 hours per week
- Starting on: Asap
- Location: Contrado - Lifestyle | Fashion | Home - eCommerce - London NW10
What you'll be doing...As the new Print Room Member, you'll be joining an established team that runs a busy schedule of round-the-clock printing. You'll assist in loading and maintaining print machines, and by assisting the Print Operators. You will ensure the print room is clean and tidy at all times, and help us improve the accuracy and efficiency of our processes.
Principle Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Correctly loading media into our range of textile, sublimation, latex and toner printers
- Pre-emptive weekly cleaning routines of all printers
- Ensuring print room is kept clean and tidy at all times
- With a view to being trained as print operator once initial tasks learned
- There is an element of administration like stock control and full duties in relation to packing and supporting work in relation to the manufacturing and workspace.
- Quality Control will be an area of responsibility.
- Waste control will be an important part of the role – recycling, getting the right waste in the right bins and coming up with an idea to management to reduce waste and reuse waste for good purpose
- New product development will be an area of work as required but especially in quiet periods where orders are light. We positively encourage new ideas and welcome your contribution
- Where needed at times you will be required to help out in other areas of the business.
Essential Skills – Abilities
- Eager to learn
- Tidiness and neatness
Suitable for someone interested or working in wide format printing, textile printing, dye sublimation printing, pigment printing and latex printing.
Apply for this role
Contrado Imaging Ltd - The Company:
Welcome to Contrado, a rapidly expanding custom lifestyle, fashion and homeware Company. We are changing the way people buy these products. We seek another talented person to help. Our technology driven company was founded in 2002. Now we are a diverse team of 120 awesome people in West London designing and making a variety of sought after creative clothing, gift and home products. Excitement is guaranteed as we design, print & make products on demand. We sell direct to consumers through our websites, with expanding worldwide reach. And we’re growing fast. That’s where you come in.
We are worldwide: UK, France, Germany, USA, Italy, Spain, Japan, Holland, Sweden, Ireland, Australia, and United Arab Emirates, Canada, with more to come.
Please see our web sites to get a feel for our service. Apply now and help change how people buy lifestyle products.
- Enjoyable atmosphere, fast-paced, fun, and creative environment
- Competitive salary to skill level with potential 10-15% overtime bonus. Every minute you work is paid.
- On site fully equipped company gym (Technogym)
- Breakout and social games areas with trampoline, pool table, table football, table tennis
- Up to 35 days of holidays incl. Bank Hols
- Flexible working hours (for most roles)
- Occupation sick policy
- Subsidised season ticket loan
- 50% preferential staff discount
- Free fruit, bottomless ground coffee and fresh orange juice
- Bike park for cyclists
- Ongoing training; online, internal, conferences and books
- Team outings, BBQ's, events
- Eye care vouchers
We have a great culture of teamwork and friendship through hard work and positivity. We enjoy an inclusive, warm atmosphere, and we seek individuals who thrive in that environment. We offer flexibility, concise and swift decision making and less hierarchy. If this works for you, apply now for this job opportunity.
We Offer: Competitive salary to skill level. Exciting meaningful challenging projects. Excellent working atmosphere. Up to date technology and ongoing training.
Inclusivity, Diversity & Fairness Statement
We are a united and mixed bunch here at Contrado. We find and nurture talents in so many people for the benefit of all. In addition we work hard to create a representative, inclusive and friendly team. We share different experiences, varying perspectives and backgrounds, and combine them to make for better lives and workplace. A positive approach to fairness, creates a better experience for our customers too, because we are a reflection of each one of them, and they like us more for it. We are fair and even in all areas such as gender, race, disability, colour, religion or belief, national / regional origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or parental status.
We'd love to hear from you.