Overall Purpose of the role
Support for the business collaborating with other online marketing teams including SEO, Content & Web Dev teams.
The pay per click executive manages the company’s pay per click campaigns ensuring they are effective at bringing in revenue.
Principle Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Managing the company's pay per click campaigns.
• Analysis of keyword search volumes to identify strong keywords for campaigns
• Keyword research to establish strong buying keywords
• Monitoring competitors pay per click campaigns and reporting on keywords being targeted
• Analysing return on investment of all PPC campaigns and reporting to the PPC manager
• Maximising return on investment for allocated pay per click budget
• A/b testing with pay per click wording to establish the best click-through rates
• Allocating budget for remarketing and analysing ROI.
• Using Google analytics to ensure pay per click campaigns are targeting the optimum
• Creating reports on campaign success and reporting these to senior management and clients.
• Developing campaigns, copywriting, testing landing pages and writing development plans.
• Collaborating with designers to produce creative for campaigns.
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company websites.
• Optimizing existing campaigns and maximising return on investment.
• Maintaining and monitoring keyword bids and monthly budget caps.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Hands on experience managing large/complex PPC accounts
• Experience managing large budgets and delivering against multiple KPIs
• Providing clear reporting, and actionable insights on account performance to a wide audience group
• Agency side experience managing an international business/retail account is preferred
• Experience with Google Shopping and Audience targeting preferred
• Demonstrable passion for working in the Retail industry with a commercial mind-set
• AdWords accreditation preferred
• Demonstrable knowledge of different PPC ad formats, AdWords features and bid management tools
• Proficient in use of Excel to create reports and work with large data sets
• Demonstrable passion for working in Paid Search
• Ability to build strong collaborative internal & external relationships
• Excellent communication skills
• A data-driven, proactive and creative approach to problem-solving
• Confidence with the ability to connect with people and be a team player
• Constant desire to learn & undertake new challenges
• Flexibility in adapting to fast-changing priorities and a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to understand & adjust to differences between geographies & cultures
• Strong organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task and hit the ground running
• Fluency in English is required, fluency (speaking, reading & writing)
• Any additional languages (in particular Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Swedish or Dutch)
• 2 years previous experience with managing pay per click campaigns for a variety of organisations.
• Up to date knowledge of Google analytics and various digital marketing software.
• Excellent people skills and the ability to translate client briefs into results.
Essential: Degree educated
Desirable: Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)
Experience: 2-5 years
About Contrado Imaging
An independent medium-sized fast growing creative technology company, started from zero, built from the ground up in 2002. Taking advantage of consumer appetite for customisation, print on demand, and digital design for mobile and internet audiences. Different from most organisations due to total fulfilment under one roof i.e. web design, web development, customer services, photoshoots, marketing, product design, production, and product processing, providing fast turnaround premium product to consumers worldwide.
This is not just a job, this is a culture of teamwork and friendship. You connect with and build for your team/ community/audience. Bring your good positive attitude and join in. We are a company that is trying to achieve a culture and create an inclusive, positive, and amazing atmosphere for both our customers and employees.
www.contrado.co.uk / www.bagsoflove.co.uk + international FR / DE / USA / IT / ES / JP / NL / SE
About the Team
You will be part of the marketing team and working alongside copywriters, translators, analysts and PPC managers (team size 8 - 10 people, inside a company to 120 staff). The team will train you.
• Enjoyable atmosphere, fast-paced, fun, and creative environment
• Competitive salary to skill level with potential 10-15% overtime bonus
• 50% preferential staff discount
• Employee of the month bonus
• Pension scheme
• Referral scheme (gift vouchers)
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays (up to 35 depending on years of service)
• Free fruit, bottomless ground coffee and fresh orange juice
• Ongoing training; online, internal, conferences and books
• Team outings, BBQ's, events
We have created a great culture of teamwork and friendship through hard work and positivity. We enjoy an inclusive, fun atmosphere, and we seek individuals who thrive in that environment. We offer flexibility, concise decision making, and less hierarchy. If this works for you, apply now for this job opportunity.
Apply for this role
Contrado Imaging Ltd - The Company:
Welcome to Contrado, a rapidly expanding custom lifestyle, fashion and homeware Company. We are changing the way people buy these products. We seek another talented person to help. Our technology driven company was founded in 2002. Now we are a diverse team of 120 awesome people in West London designing and making a variety of sought after creative clothing, gift and home products. Excitement is guaranteed as we design, print & make products on demand. We sell direct to consumers through our websites, with expanding worldwide reach. And we’re growing fast. That’s where you come in.
We are worldwide: UK, France, Germany, USA, Italy, Spain, Japan, Holland, Sweden, Ireland, Australia, and United Arab Emirates, Canada, with more to come.
Please see our web sites to get a feel for our service. Apply now and help change how people buy lifestyle products.
- Enjoyable atmosphere, fast-paced, fun, and creative environment
- Competitive salary to skill level with potential 10-15% overtime bonus. Every minute you work is paid.
- On site fully equipped company gym (Technogym)
- Breakout and social games areas with trampoline, pool table, table football, table tennis
- Up to 35 days of holidays incl. Bank Hols
- Flexible working hours (for most roles)
- Occupation sick policy
- Subsidised season ticket loan
- 50% preferential staff discount
- Free fruit, bottomless ground coffee and fresh orange juice
- Bike park for cyclists
- Ongoing training; online, internal, conferences and books
- Team outings, BBQ's, events
- Eye care vouchers
We have a great culture of teamwork and friendship through hard work and positivity. We enjoy an inclusive, warm atmosphere, and we seek individuals who thrive in that environment. We offer flexibility, concise and swift decision making and less hierarchy. If this works for you, apply now for this job opportunity.
We Offer: Competitive salary to skill level. Exciting meaningful challenging projects. Excellent working atmosphere. Up to date technology and ongoing training.
Inclusivity, Diversity & Fairness Statement
We are a united and mixed bunch here at Contrado. We find and nurture talents in so many people for the benefit of all. In addition we work hard to create a representative, inclusive and friendly team. We share different experiences, varying perspectives and backgrounds, and combine them to make for better lives and workplace. A positive approach to fairness, creates a better experience for our customers too, because we are a reflection of each one of them, and they like us more for it. We are fair and even in all areas such as gender, race, disability, colour, religion or belief, national / regional origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or parental status.
Apply with your CV and cover letter explaining how you can contribute.
Apply for this role