Printing on Soft Jersey Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £29/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £27/sq m 6.9% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £27/sq m 6.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £26/sq m 10.3% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £25/sq m 13.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £24/sq m 17.2% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £19/sq m 34.5% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.51m, Weight: 200gsm
- Properties: Soft, stretch, flowing drape
- Deep, rich colours, fine detailing
- Medium weight knitted jersey
- Very fine rib detail to the face
Absolutely, it can can also be used for fitted, elegant occasional wear due to its figure-hugging, slim fit nature and feminine drape. Jersey is an incredibly versatile fabric, and this soft fashion jersey is no exception. It feels fantastic, looks great, and can be used for so much.
Not at all. Soft fashion jersey can be washed at 30° in a standard wash load. You can tumble dry it on a low heat, although we would recommend hanging it to dry. You can even iron this fabric on a low heat if necessary, however it is a low-crease material so it may not be needed.
It will not. We use a dye sublimation method which bonds the eco-friendly inks to deep into the fibres of the fabric. This means you are left with a beautiful, full-colour print which will is long-lasting.