Custom Printed Tangram Puzzles
- 4-5mm thick felt cut into 7 shapes
- Choose from 20cm² or 30cm²
- Double sided printing option
- Pieces come in a fabric drawstring pouch
- Handmade in London, no minimum orders, wholesale discounts
- A tangram is an ancient Chinese dissection puzzle, whereby you move the 7 'tan' shapes to form the outline/silhouette of a single shape, like a dog, rabbit or boat, without the shapes overlapping.
- A tangram puzzle is suitable for all ages, and can be used to help cognitive functions such as spatial and visual problem solving. Due to the loose fabric pieces, we don't recommend for small children.
- The opportunities are probably endless, however there's many classic shapes such as the shoe, cat, boat, rocket, dog, human, candle, chair, swan, tree, horse, fish, rabbit, house. snake, frog, teapot and more.