Technical Project Manager
Overall Purpose of the role
The role is Project Manager is responsible for planning, leading and organising agile plans that ensure business logic value to our projects. Being the primary contact between highest business management, another project manager and developers, you will manage stakeholder expectations and be responsible for capturing requirements and ensuring they are met. Working knowledge and experience delivering within Agile methodologies are integral to this role.
What you will be doing, mainly and including, but not limited to:
- You will lead the requirements process, gathering knowledge, data and transposing that into well-written requirements in JIRA, presenting the projects, through to production
- Feeding back, revising and improving during the process as required
- You will create and own the resource plan, project schedule and provide regular project updates internally to developers and business managers
- Be involved in technical planning and producing technical drawings where required
- Deliver technical briefings for developers where required
- Maintain technical documentation
- Help to introduce new members of staff to projects and technical introductions.
- Provide technical briefings for developers where required.
- Managing release schedules ensuring timely delivery
Essential Skills – Abilities
- You will need to have solid agile knowledge/experience and have previously worked for an e-commerce company.
- You must be a Project Manager able to demonstrate and discuss business understanding and have proven experience in using tools such as:
- Agile Project Management tools especially Jira or equivalent
- Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
You will need to be able to demonstrate an analytical and systematic approach to problem-solving and communicate fluently in meetings, one to one speaking with team members, and in writing - emails, messenger, slack etc. The ideal Project Manager can identify an opportunity to improve the business project and have a good appreciation of both core and surrounding technologies.
About Contrado Imaging
An independent medium sized fast growing creative technology company, started from zero, built from the ground up since 2002. Taking advantage of consumer appetite for customisation, print on demand and digital design for mobile and internet audiences. Different to most organisations due to total fulfilment under one roof i.e. web design, web development, customer services, photo shoots, marketing, product design, production and product processing, providing fast turnaround premium product to consumers worldwide.
This is not just a job, this is a culture of teamwork and friendship. You connect with and build for your team/community/audience. Bring your good positive attitude and join in. We are a company who is trying to achieve a culture and create an inclusive, positive and amazing atmosphere for both our customers and employees.
www.contrado.co.uk / www.bagsoflove.co.uk + international FR / DE / USA / IT / ES / JP / NL / SE
28 days holidays raising to 35 days
50% Staff Discounts
Employee referral scheme
Free tea and coffee
Apply for this role