Overall Purpose of the role
The role is Project Manager is responsible for planning, leading and organising agile plans that ensure business logic value to our projects. Being the primary contact between highest business management, another project manager and developers, you will manage stakeholder expectations and be responsible for capturing requirements and ensuring they are met. Working knowledge and experience delivering within Agile methodologies are integral to this role.
What you will be doing, mainly and including, but not limited to:
- You will lead the requirements process, gathering knowledge, data and transposing that into well written requirements in JIRA/Confluence, presenting the projects, through to production.
- Feed-back, revise and improve requirements during the process as required.
- Create and own the resource plan, project schedule, and provide regular project updates internally to developers and business managers.
- Be involved in technical planning and producing technical drawings where required.
- Provide technical briefings for developers where required.
- Own and maintain technical documentation.
- Help introduce new members of staff to projects and technical introductions.
- Take part and conduct planning, stand-up, demo and retrospective.
- Assist in managing and grooming product backlog.
- Efficiently work as liaison among cross-functional teams.
- Establish and maintain high standards of quality and deliverability.
Essential Skills – Abilities
- You will need to have solid agile knowledge & experience and have previously worked for an ecommerce company/project.
- You must be able to demonstrate and discuss business understanding and have proven experience in using tools such as:
- Agile Project Management tools especially Jira or equivalent
- Microsoft Project, Visio, and Office Tools
- You must be well versed with:
- Microsoft technologies; like .Net, SQL Server, IIS, and Windows server OS
- Cloud services like AWS or Azure
- Caching technologies like Output Cache, Redis, Memcached etc.
- Fair knowledge of (hands-on experience preferred) any JS framework like Angular or React
- Open source and evolving technologies like Microservices, Big data etc.
- You must demonstrate good interpersonal skills and experience of working with medium to large teams.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate analytical and systematic approach to problem solving and communicate fluently in meetings, one to one speaking with team members, and in writing - emails, messenger, slack etc.
- The ideal Project Manager can identify an opportunity to improve the business project/process and have a good appreciation of both core and surrounding technologies.
You will need to be able to demonstrate an analytical and systematic approach to problem-solving and communicate fluently in meetings, one to one speaking with team members, and in writing - emails, messenger, slack etc. The ideal Project Manager can identify an opportunity to improve the business project and have a good appreciation of both core and surrounding technologies.
About Contrado Imaging
An independent medium-sized fast growing creative technology company, started from zero, built from the ground up in 2002. Taking advantage of consumer appetite for customisation, print on demand and digital design for mobile and internet audiences. Different to most organisations due to total fulfilment under one roof i.e. web design, web development, customer services, photoshoots, marketing, product design, production, and product processing, providing fast turnaround premium product to consumers worldwide.
This is not just a job, this is a culture of teamwork and friendship. You connect with and build for your team/community/audience. Bring your good positive attitude and join in. We are a company that is trying to achieve a culture and create an inclusive, positive, and amazing atmosphere for both our customers and employees.
www.contrado.co.uk / www.bagsoflove.co.uk + international FR / DE / USA / IT / ES / JP / NL / SE
- Fast-paced, fun, and creative environment
- Competitive salary to skill level
- Flexible working times
- Referral scheme
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays (up to 35 depending on years of service)
- 50% preferential staff discount
- Free fruit, bottomless coffee, and fresh orange juice
- Ongoing training
- Team outings
If you feel this is you, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this role
Contrado Imaging Ltd - The Company:
Welcome to Contrado, a rapidly expanding custom lifestyle, fashion and homeware Company. We are changing the way people buy these products. We seek another talented person to help. Our technology driven company was founded in 2002. Now we are a diverse team of 120 awesome people in West London designing and making a variety of sought after creative clothing, gift and home products. Excitement is guaranteed as we design, print & make products on demand. We sell direct to consumers through our websites, with expanding worldwide reach. And we’re growing fast. That’s where you come in.
We are worldwide: UK, France, Germany, USA, Italy, Spain, Japan, Holland, Sweden, Ireland, Australia, and United Arab Emirates, Canada, with more to come.
Please see our web sites to get a feel for our service. Apply now and help change how people buy lifestyle products.
- Enjoyable atmosphere, fast-paced, fun, and creative environment
- Competitive salary to skill level with potential 10-15% overtime bonus. Every minute you work is paid.
- On site fully equipped company gym (Technogym)
- Breakout and social games areas with trampoline, pool table, table football, table tennis
- Up to 35 days of holidays incl. Bank Hols
- Flexible working hours (for most roles)
- Occupation sick policy
- Subsidised season ticket loan
- 50% preferential staff discount
- Free fruit, bottomless ground coffee and fresh orange juice
- Bike park for cyclists
- Ongoing training; online, internal, conferences and books
- Team outings, BBQ's, events
- Eye care vouchers
We have a great culture of teamwork and friendship through hard work and positivity. We enjoy an inclusive, warm atmosphere, and we seek individuals who thrive in that environment. We offer flexibility, concise and swift decision making and less hierarchy. If this works for you, apply now for this job opportunity.
We Offer: Competitive salary to skill level. Exciting meaningful challenging projects. Excellent working atmosphere. Up to date technology and ongoing training.
Inclusivity, Diversity & Fairness Statement
We are a united and mixed bunch here at Contrado. We find and nurture talents in so many people for the benefit of all. In addition we work hard to create a representative, inclusive and friendly team. We share different experiences, varying perspectives and backgrounds, and combine them to make for better lives and workplace. A positive approach to fairness, creates a better experience for our customers too, because we are a reflection of each one of them, and they like us more for it. We are fair and even in all areas such as gender, race, disability, colour, religion or belief, national / regional origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or parental status.
Apply with your CV and cover letter explaining how you can contribute.
Apply for this role