You will be responsible for managing all technical SEO activities such as setting up tracking and analysing our website performance, taking care of the site structure and troubleshoot performance issues to improve user-experience and find new business opportunities.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics including events, funnels, UTM & paid search
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Set up & implementing schema markup
- Site structure: navigation, breadcrumbs, indexing
- Troubleshoot performance issues and strategize solutions incl. investigating & fixing 4xx & 5xx errors
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with industry tools (GA, GSC, Moz, SEMRush, ScreamingFrog, Linkdex)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Keyword Research
About Contrado Imaging
An independent medium sized fast growing creative technology company, started from zero, built from the ground up since 2002. Taking advantage of consumer appetite for customisation, print on demand and digital design for mobile and internet audiences. Different to most organisations due to total fulfilment under one roof i.e. web design, web development, customer services, photo shoots, marketing, product design, production and product processing, providing fast turnaround premium product to consumers worldwide.
This is not just a job, this is a culture of teamwork and friendship. You connect with and build for your team/ community/audience. Bring your good positive attitude and join in. We are a company who is trying to achieve a culture and create an inclusive, positive and amazing atmosphere for both our customers and employees.
www.contrado.co.uk / www.bagsoflove.co.uk + international FR / DE / USA / IT / ES / JP / NL / SE
Benefits28 days holidays raising to 35 days
50% Staff Discounts
Employee referral scheme
Free tea and coffee
Apply for this role
Contrado Imaging Ltd - The Company:
Welcome to Contrado, a rapidly expanding custom lifestyle, fashion and homeware Company. We are changing the way people buy these products. We seek another talented person to help. Our technology driven company was founded in 2002. Now we are a diverse team of 120 awesome people in West London designing and making a variety of sought after creative clothing, gift and home products. Excitement is guaranteed as we design, print & make products on demand. We sell direct to consumers through our websites, with expanding worldwide reach. And we’re growing fast. That’s where you come in.
We are worldwide: UK, France, Germany, USA, Italy, Spain, Japan, Holland, Sweden, Ireland, Australia, and United Arab Emirates, Canada, with more to come.
Please see our web sites to get a feel for our service. Apply now and help change how people buy lifestyle products.
- Enjoyable atmosphere, fast-paced, fun, and creative environment
- Competitive salary to skill level with potential 10-15% overtime bonus. Every minute you work is paid.
- On site fully equipped company gym (Technogym)
- Breakout and social games areas with trampoline, pool table, table football, table tennis
- Up to 35 days of holidays incl. Bank Hols
- Flexible working hours (for most roles)
- Occupation sick policy
- Subsidised season ticket loan
- 50% preferential staff discount
- Free fruit, bottomless ground coffee and fresh orange juice
- Bike park for cyclists
- Ongoing training; online, internal, conferences and books
- Team outings, BBQ's, events
- Eye care vouchers
We have a great culture of teamwork and friendship through hard work and positivity. We enjoy an inclusive, warm atmosphere, and we seek individuals who thrive in that environment. We offer flexibility, concise and swift decision making and less hierarchy. If this works for you, apply now for this job opportunity.
We Offer: Competitive salary to skill level. Exciting meaningful challenging projects. Excellent working atmosphere. Up to date technology and ongoing training.
Inclusivity, Diversity & Fairness Statement
We are a united and mixed bunch here at Contrado. We find and nurture talents in so many people for the benefit of all. In addition we work hard to create a representative, inclusive and friendly team. We share different experiences, varying perspectives and backgrounds, and combine them to make for better lives and workplace. A positive approach to fairness, creates a better experience for our customers too, because we are a reflection of each one of them, and they like us more for it. We are fair and even in all areas such as gender, race, disability, colour, religion or belief, national / regional origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or parental status.
We'd love to hear from you.