About the Team
You will be part of the digital marketing team and working alongside a development team, copywriters, content managers, translators, analysts and PPC managers.
Overall Purpose of the role
You will be monitoring and optimising the Technical SEO performance and quality of our English websites as well as driving sales with the help of technical SEO. You will play a crucial role in diagnosing and solving any technical issues. In this role, you will be mainly responsible for covering all aspects of technical SEO techniques and practices.
- Conducting thorough technical SEO audits in order to identify issues impacting a website’s performance and successfully act accordingly
- Working closely with the Development team and the SEO team to successfully deliver Technical SEO fixes and optimization
- Own the implementation of SEO improvements that can be made without website development resource such as evergreen strategies
- Conducting analysis and regular monitoring of Google search console, SEMrush, MOZ, Screaming Frog, PageSpeed Optimization, and other tools in order to ensure that our websites are best optimized on all technical SEO parameters.
- Conducting data analysis on traffic sources and patterns, order volume, conversion funnel, navigation behaviour, and product selection, identifying successes, trends, opportunities, and potential problem areas
- Ensuring high performance of our websites in terms of technical SEO
- Grow our traffic from search engines, through on-site & technical SEO best practice, making more of our keywords No 1
- You will be working on building, maintaining and improving search rankings across the network.
- Monitoring traffic, rankings and organic sales of our websites
- Weekly & monthly reporting
- Keep abreast of emerging SEO and new digital marketing trends
Essential Skills – Abilities
Apply for this role
- 7+ years’ experience in Technical SEO evaluation and optimization
- Must have experience in e-commerce industry
- Strong understanding and experience of Technical SEO practices such as crawling & indexation, structured data-schema markup, site structure, page speed optimization, web vitals, status codes optimization, mobile site optimization, international SEO best practices.
- A strong understanding and experience in tools such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, MOZ and Search Console.
- Experience & understanding in On-page SEO, content optimization best practices, and competitors’ research
- Good knowledge of Google algorithms and history
- Communicate effectively with Design & Development team, and SEO/internal team
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Proactive, driven, analytical, commercially focused individual
Contrado Imaging India Pvt Ltd - @ Ahmedabad, India - The Company:
Welcome to Contrado, a rapidly expanding custom lifestyle, fashion and homeware company. We are changing the way people buy these products. We seek another talented person to help. Our technology driven company was founded in 2002 in London, UK. But since 2018, we also have offices in Ahmedabad, India. Here, we now have a diverse team of 120 awesome people, lifting our company to new exciting heights. Excitement is guaranteed as we design, print & make products on demand. We sell direct to consumers through our websites, with expanding worldwide reach. And we’re growing fast. That’s where you come in.
We are worldwide: UK, France, Germany, USA, Italy, Spain, Japan, Holland, Sweden, Ireland, Australia, and United Arab Emirates, Canada, with more to come.
Please see our websites to get a feel for our service. Apply now and help change how people buy lifestyle products.
- Enjoyable atmosphere, fast-paced, fun, and creative environment
- Competitive salary to skill level. Every minute you work is paid.
- Up to 35 days of holidays incl. Bank Hols
- Flexible working hours (for most roles)
- 50% preferential staff discount
- Ongoing training; online, internal, conferences and books
- Free fruit, bottomless ground coffee, tea, and fresh orange juice
- Mediclaim and accidental death coverage
- Team outings, events
We have a great culture of teamwork and friendship through hard work and positivity. We enjoy an inclusive, warm atmosphere, and we seek individuals who thrive in that environment. We offer flexibility, concise and swift decision making and less hierarchy. If this works for you, apply now for this job opportunity.
We offer:?Competitive salary to skill level. Exciting meaningful challenging projects. Excellent working atmosphere. Up to date technology and ongoing training.
Apply for this role
Inclusivity, Diversity & Fairness Statement?
We are a united and mixed bunch here at Contrado. We find and nurture talents in so many people for the benefit of all. In addition, we work hard to create a representative, inclusive and friendly team. We share different experiences, varying perspectives and backgrounds, and combine them to make for better lives and workplace. A positive approach to fairness, creates a better experience for our customers too, because we are a reflection of each one of them, and they like us more for it. We are fair and even in all areas such as gender, race, disability, colour, religion or belief, national / regional origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or parental status.
Apply with your CV and cover letter explaining how you can contribute.