About the TeamAn already established DEV team following agile development principles including 2-week sprints, stand-ups, automated deployments, multiple staging environments. You will be joining a team of 13 including senior developers, UX/UI designers, devOps, QA and project manager. Using multiple technologies hosted with AWS
What you will be doing:
- Create fully annotated UX specs to guide design and dev
- Collaborate with development, Design/Marketing, project management and customer-facing teams to design & prototype product experiences that solve customer needs
- Acquire user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) to inform design.
- Prototypes, Wireframing, Sitemaps, Customer journey patterns, content hierarchy
- Support and input to A/B testing plans
- Knowledge of responsive design and usability for all devices
- Software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD / perhaps Invision
Essential Skills – Abilities
- Experience in Qualitative and quantitative research
- Experience collaborating and gathering requirements from different stakeholders
- E-commerce / large scale application experience
- Demonstrate problem resolution (through case studies of his work)
- 2+ years of experience as UX designer.
Qualifications and training required
- Degree Educated
Apply for this role
Contrado Imaging Ltd - The Company:
Welcome to Contrado, a rapidly expanding custom lifestyle, fashion and homeware Company. We are changing the way people buy these products. We seek another talented person to help. Our technology driven company was founded in 2002. Now we are a diverse team of 120 awesome people in West London designing and making a variety of sought after creative clothing, gift and home products. Excitement is guaranteed as we design, print & make products on demand. We sell direct to consumers through our websites, with expanding worldwide reach. And we’re growing fast. That’s where you come in.
We are worldwide: UK, France, Germany, USA, Italy, Spain, Japan, Holland, Sweden, Ireland, Australia, and United Arab Emirates, Canada, with more to come.
Please see our web sites to get a feel for our service. Apply now and help change how people buy lifestyle products.
- Enjoyable atmosphere, fast-paced, fun, and creative environment
- Competitive salary to skill level with potential 10-15% overtime bonus. Every minute you work is paid.
- On site fully equipped company gym (Technogym)
- Breakout and social games areas with trampoline, pool table, table football, table tennis
- Up to 35 days of holidays incl. Bank Hols
- Flexible working hours (for most roles)
- Occupation sick policy
- Subsidised season ticket loan
- 50% preferential staff discount
- Free fruit, bottomless ground coffee and fresh orange juice
- Bike park for cyclists
- Ongoing training; online, internal, conferences and books
- Team outings, BBQ's, events
- Eye care vouchers
We have a great culture of teamwork and friendship through hard work and positivity. We enjoy an inclusive, warm atmosphere, and we seek individuals who thrive in that environment. We offer flexibility, concise and swift decision making and less hierarchy. If this works for you, apply now for this job opportunity.
We Offer: Competitive salary to skill level. Exciting meaningful challenging projects. Excellent working atmosphere. Up to date technology and ongoing training.
Inclusivity, Diversity & Fairness Statement
We are a united and mixed bunch here at Contrado. We find and nurture talents in so many people for the benefit of all. In addition we work hard to create a representative, inclusive and friendly team. We share different experiences, varying perspectives and backgrounds, and combine them to make for better lives and workplace. A positive approach to fairness, creates a better experience for our customers too, because we are a reflection of each one of them, and they like us more for it. We are fair and even in all areas such as gender, race, disability, colour, religion or belief, national / regional origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or parental status.
We'd love to hear from you.
Apply to work with Contrado
We apologise for the inconvenience, but a technical problem has occurred.
Please try again.