About the Team
We’re looking for a big-thinking Creative Strategist/Copywriter to come up with creative content & campaign ideas and lift our brands to a new level of engagement. You believe in the power of storytelling to engage audiences, change perceptions, and create customer demand. You thrive at owning the digital content creation process, from idea to delivery and have experience in developing viral content ideas, writing big features with captivating headlines. Examples required.
What you will be doing:
- Developing, planning & producing ad & content concepts
- Translating our strategy into effective creative ideas and briefs for project and campaign work
- Managing & executing creative strategies, briefs as well as content production
- Writing copy for our digital channels: website, online ads, video scripts, emails, graphics etc.
- Writing powerful headlines, banner copy & CTAs that get people to click through
- Maintaining brands’ voices, enforcing guidelines to ensure consistency throughout all of our communications
Essential Skills – Abilities
- A proven ability to come up with brilliantly creative and effective ideas for brands
- You will have a strong visual and writing skills
- Work with graphic designers, video producers & other marketers
- E-commerce experience
- 3-4 years agency or brand developer experience with an advanced portfolio of material
Apply for this role
Contrado Imaging Ltd - The Company:
Welcome to Contrado, a rapidly expanding custom lifestyle, fashion and homeware Company. We are changing the way people buy these products. We seek another talented person to help. Our technology driven company was founded in 2002. Now we are a diverse team of 120 awesome people in West London designing and making a variety of sought after creative clothing, gift and home products. Excitement is guaranteed as we design, print & make products on demand. We sell direct to consumers through our websites, with expanding worldwide reach. And we’re growing fast. That’s where you come in.
We are worldwide: UK, France, Germany, USA, Italy, Spain, Japan, Holland, Sweden, Ireland, Australia, and United Arab Emirates, Canada, with more to come.
Please see our web sites to get a feel for our service. Apply now and help change how people buy lifestyle products.
- Enjoyable atmosphere, fast-paced, fun, and creative environment
- Competitive salary to skill level with potential 10-15% overtime bonus. Every minute you work is paid.
- On site fully equipped company gym (Technogym)
- Breakout and social games areas with trampoline, pool table, table football, table tennis
- Up to 35 days of holidays incl. Bank Hols
- Flexible working hours (for most roles)
- Occupation sick policy
- Subsidised season ticket loan
- 50% preferential staff discount
- Free fruit, bottomless ground coffee and fresh orange juice
- Bike park for cyclists
- Ongoing training; online, internal, conferences and books
- Team outings, BBQ's, events
- Eye care vouchers
We have a great culture of teamwork and friendship through hard work and positivity. We enjoy an inclusive, warm atmosphere, and we seek individuals who thrive in that environment. We offer flexibility, concise and swift decision making and less hierarchy. If this works for you, apply now for this job opportunity.
We Offer: Competitive salary to skill level. Exciting meaningful challenging projects. Excellent working atmosphere. Up to date technology and ongoing training.
Inclusivity, Diversity & Fairness Statement
We are a united and mixed bunch here at Contrado. We find and nurture talents in so many people for the benefit of all. In addition we work hard to create a representative, inclusive and friendly team. We share different experiences, varying perspectives and backgrounds, and combine them to make for better lives and workplace. A positive approach to fairness, creates a better experience for our customers too, because we are a reflection of each one of them, and they like us more for it. We are fair and even in all areas such as gender, race, disability, colour, religion or belief, national / regional origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or parental status.
We'd love to hear from you.
Apply to work with Contrado
We apologise for the inconvenience, but a technical problem has occurred.
Please try again.