Be A Digital Designer with Contrado
Highly creative independent digital designer is required to do beautiful things. This role sits in the heart of a creative design eCommerce company, building a platform for independent artists, designers and makers.
About the Team
You will be joining a Digital Design Department and art team closely working with other creatives and product teams in the business such as photography, copywriters, web developers, video making, and product development.
What you'll be doing...
- Sitting in the heart of the Company creating fantastic digital designs for our digital channels
- Brainstorming creative concepts with other designers
- Producing the finished design of mainly online communication assets, including website assets, email banners, sales, promotions design, as well as social media and blog graphics, icons, infographics, branding materials etc.
- Adding designs to print-on-demand products for internal product photo shoots, and social outreach
- Ensure clear brand guidelines are strictly followed and endorsed plus market outputs are met on a timely basis
- Ability to take creative direction from the team to bring design concepts to life
- Creating all types of design experiences: email, advertising, social media, digital products, internal commas
- Creation of digital and print ready artwork
- Provide help with image sourcing
- Provide assistance on-set in our photo studio. Ability to comment on work on-set, in terms of how it relates to outworking/ retouching
- Support the Creative Team in day-to-day activities to ensure projects are to brief and on time
- General digital design housekeeping, such as file management, archiving and process management
- Ability to take ownership of small to mid-sized art working projects
- Leading/ mentoring fellow art-workers on projects when necessary
- Providing first line support to the business on routine tasks
- Collaborating with copywriters, Marketing and other teams
- Learning new skills and using processes and internal systems
Essential Skills – Abilities
- A very natural, strong eye for design
- Excellent typography and layout skills
- Good understanding of both Print & Digital
- Proficient in Photoshop, In-design and Illustrator
- After Effects a bonus
- A self-motivated team player
- Attention to detail
- Be highly organised and able to work under pressure
- Adherence to and championing of brand guidelines, look & feel is essential
- Awareness of design trends and good practice across digital platforms
- Graphic Design experience: 3 years
- Agency & marketing experience: 1 year
- Bachelor’s degree in design
Apply for this role
Contrado Imaging Ltd - The Company:
Welcome to Contrado, a rapidly expanding custom lifestyle, fashion and homeware Company. We are changing the way people buy these products. We seek another talented person to help. Our technology driven company was founded in 2002. Now we are a diverse team of 120 awesome people in West London designing and making a variety of sought after creative clothing, gift and home products. Excitement is guaranteed as we design, print & make products on demand. We sell direct to consumers through our websites, with expanding worldwide reach. And we’re growing fast. That’s where you come in.
We are worldwide: UK, France, Germany, USA, Italy, Spain, Japan, Holland, Sweden, Ireland, Australia, and United Arab Emirates, Canada, with more to come.
Please see our web sites to get a feel for our service. Apply now and help change how people buy lifestyle products.
- Enjoyable atmosphere, fast-paced, fun, and creative environment
- Competitive salary to skill level with potential 10-15% overtime bonus. Every minute you work is paid.
- On site fully equipped company gym (Technogym)
- Breakout and social games areas with trampoline, pool table, table football, table tennis
- Up to 35 days of holidays incl. Bank Hols
- Flexible working hours (for most roles)
- Occupation sick policy
- Subsidised season ticket loan
- 50% preferential staff discount
- Free fruit, bottomless ground coffee and fresh orange juice
- Bike park for cyclists
- Ongoing training; online, internal, conferences and books
- Team outings, BBQ's, events
- Eye care vouchers
We have a great culture of teamwork and friendship through hard work and positivity. We enjoy an inclusive, warm atmosphere, and we seek individuals who thrive in that environment. We offer flexibility, concise and swift decision making and less hierarchy. If this works for you, apply now for this job opportunity.
We Offer: Competitive salary to skill level. Exciting meaningful challenging projects. Excellent working atmosphere. Up to date technology and ongoing training.
Inclusivity, Diversity & Fairness Statement
We are a united and mixed bunch here at Contrado. We find and nurture talents in so many people for the benefit of all. In addition we work hard to create a representative, inclusive and friendly team. We share different experiences, varying perspectives and backgrounds, and combine them to make for better lives and workplace. A positive approach to fairness, creates a better experience for our customers too, because we are a reflection of each one of them, and they like us more for it. We are fair and even in all areas such as gender, race, disability, colour, religion or belief, national / regional origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or parental status.
We'd love to hear from you.
Apply to work with Contrado
We apologise for the inconvenience, but a technical problem has occurred.
Please try again.