About the TeamContrado is looking for a junior designer to work on everything from image retouching, emails, and online advertising across digital. This is a role within our design team and will help to support as we grow the business and add new product launches. You will need to be consistently accurate with impeccable attention to detail, have a good appreciation of typography, with strong photo retouching skills and be a clear and confident communicator. You will feel comfortable with delivering against tight timelines. Working between the design team as well as other teams in the business such as copywriters, web developers, and customer services.
What you'll be doing...
- Learning new skills and using processes and internal systems
- Collaborating with copywriters, marketing and social media departments
- Creating all types of design work: email, advertising, social media, web layouts, internal comms
- Working closely with the Art Director, Photographer and Videographer on set design/shoots
- Take part in creative brainstorming sessions and contribute with constructive solutions
- General studio housekeeping, such as filing, archiving and process management
- Prepping samples for photoshoots and maintaining an organised sample stockroom
- Provide help with image sourcing and managing day-to-day workload with guidance from others
Essential Skills – Abilities
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously in a time-sensitive manner
- A focus on attention to detail and quality of own work
- Ability to think outside the box and not being afraid to experiment
- Enthusiasm in finding new creative solutions
- Very natural strong eye for design
- Excellent typography and layout skills
- Good understanding of both Print and Digital
- A self-motivated team player
Apply for this role
Contrado Imaging Ltd - The Company:
Welcome to Contrado, a rapidly expanding custom lifestyle, fashion and homeware Company. We are changing the way people buy these products. We seek another talented person to help. Our technology driven company was founded in 2002. Now we are a diverse team of 120 awesome people in West London designing and making a variety of sought after creative clothing, gift and home products. Excitement is guaranteed as we design, print & make products on demand. We sell direct to consumers through our websites, with expanding worldwide reach. And we’re growing fast. That’s where you come in.
We are worldwide: UK, France, Germany, USA, Italy, Spain, Japan, Holland, Sweden, Ireland, Australia, and United Arab Emirates, Canada, with more to come.
Please see our web sites to get a feel for our service. Apply now and help change how people buy lifestyle products.
- Enjoyable atmosphere, fast-paced, fun, and creative environment
- Competitive salary to skill level with potential 10-15% overtime bonus. Every minute you work is paid.
- On site fully equipped company gym (Technogym)
- Breakout and social games areas with trampoline, pool table, table football, table tennis
- Up to 35 days of holidays incl. Bank Hols
- Flexible working hours (for most roles)
- Occupation sick policy
- Subsidised season ticket loan
- 50% preferential staff discount
- Free fruit, bottomless ground coffee and fresh orange juice
- Bike park for cyclists
- Ongoing training; online, internal, conferences and books
- Team outings, BBQ's, events
- Eye care vouchers
We have a great culture of teamwork and friendship through hard work and positivity. We enjoy an inclusive, warm atmosphere, and we seek individuals who thrive in that environment. We offer flexibility, concise and swift decision making and less hierarchy. If this works for you, apply now for this job opportunity.
We Offer: Competitive salary to skill level. Exciting meaningful challenging projects. Excellent working atmosphere. Up to date technology and ongoing training.
Inclusivity, Diversity & Fairness Statement
We are a united and mixed bunch here at Contrado. We find and nurture talents in so many people for the benefit of all. In addition we work hard to create a representative, inclusive and friendly team. We share different experiences, varying perspectives and backgrounds, and combine them to make for better lives and workplace. A positive approach to fairness, creates a better experience for our customers too, because we are a reflection of each one of them, and they like us more for it. We are fair and even in all areas such as gender, race, disability, colour, religion or belief, national / regional origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or parental status.
We'd love to hear from you.
Apply to work with Contrado
We apologise for the inconvenience, but a technical problem has occurred.
Please try again.