As part of our huge leather expansion project, we are now able to offer leather remnants to you wonderful designers out there. Leather scraps are incredibly useful for a number of different projects, and for a small charge, you can get your hand on a lucky bag of leather remnants - UK only. Available in either 500g or 750g bags, you can grab a selection of leather scraps in a random mix of beige, black, powder blue, soft pink, white and potentially even more colours. If leather isn't your thing, then we also offer a 1kg back of white and off-white leatherette offcuts. Please note that all bag weights are +/- 10% and that the size and shape of each of the leather scraps will vary, these are mostly small pieces.
- 500g and 750g 100% leather bags
- 1kg white leatherette bag
- +/- 10% weight variance
- Small pieces in a variety of colours
- Available for a nominal fee
- You will find a variety of shapes, sizes and colours. These pieces are often very small, perfect for a good challenge and to get you thinking about your next project. You'll find a mixture of colours from beige and black to soft pink and powder blue, as well as some white. You're more likely to find coloured pieces than you are white.
- As these are leather remnants you will see a selection of the leathers that we stock in your lucky bag. These will be 100% leather, mostly Nappa or shoulder leather. These are the same highest-quality leathers that we carry regularly, so you can get a real look and feel of the amazing quality of the leathers that we offer.
- We are offering our leather scraps for a very small charge so that you can get your hands on leather remnants of high-quality for a low price. As we are a UK based company, if you were to add international shipping onto this, then it wouldn't be cost effective either for us or for our amazing international customers.