Printing on Jersey Stretch Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £30/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 6.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £28/sq m 6.7% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £27/sq m 10.0% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £26/sq m 13.3% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £25/sq m 16.7% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £20/sq m 33.3% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.57m, Weight: 160gsm
- Properties: soft, elastic, matt
- Opaque fabric that is smooth and stretchy
- Weft-knitted poly fabric
- No minimum & wholesale discount
There are quite a few differences between these jersey fabrics. Heavy Jersey weighs 260 gsm whereas Jersey Stretch is only 160 gsm. Heavy Jersey also has a thick, tightly woven face with a brushed back and of course, Jersey Stretch has more elasticity.
Jersey is very low maintenance, so it requires little to no upkeep. If you want to check the specific care instructions, we have listed them under "Care instructions" in "Product Details."
This jersey fabric is made for use in clothing. We see a lot of orders that come to us to be used for making t-shirts and dresses. This is such a great adaptable fabric, we are sure you will love it no matter what you use it for. Order a test print with your own pattern or design.