Vintage Fabric Printing50% polyester 50% cotton - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £30/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £29/sq m 5.0% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £28/sq m 6.7% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £27/sq m 10.0% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £26/sq m 13.3% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £25/sq m 16.7% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £20/sq m 33.3% Discount
- ≥ 1 m2: £30/sq m 1.7% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
Yes, you can print light colours, but if your design has intricate detailing which uses light colours, these might be more difficult to see.
The Vintage Fade has a medium crease. To straighten it out, just use a regular iron and steam setting and everything should be smooth.
Vintage Fade is a soft and breathable fabric due to it's open weave, making it ideal for clothing. The underlying stiff element would lend itself nicely to shirts and garments with similar qualities.