Product Development Assistant
About the TeamYou will be joining the Product development team and working closely together with Production, Marketing and Design team
What you will be doing:
- Define the scope and requirements of product update with key stakeholders
- Liaise with Production, Purchasing, IT, Marketing and Design departments to ascertain key considerations for product updates
- Create and manage task lists and timelines for product updates to go live.
- Understand and maintain quality standards, functionality and end use of products
- Organise, test and refine product samples with the Production Department
- Take a pro-active approach to researching the legal requirements of updated or new products
- Support the Product Development Project Manager in the launch of new products and projects
Essential Skills – Abilities
- Exceptional organisation and time-management skills
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator will be preferable.
- A pro-active approach to seeking out process and product information
- The ability to manage several product updates simultaneously and achieve fast turnaround of product updates.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel and Word
- The practical knowledge to anticipate and resolve potential product issues before they occur
- An awareness of the cost implications of changing product materials and/or manufacturing processes.
- An awareness of the process of product development and a passion for the product
- 1+ year of experience
Apply for this role
Contrado Imaging Ltd - The Company:
Welcome to Contrado, a rapidly expanding custom lifestyle, fashion and homeware Company. We are changing the way people buy these products. We seek another talented person to help. Our technology driven company was founded in 2002. Now we are a diverse team of 120 awesome people in West London designing and making a variety of sought after creative clothing, gift and home products. Excitement is guaranteed as we design, print & make products on demand. We sell direct to consumers through our websites, with expanding worldwide reach. And we’re growing fast. That’s where you come in.
We are worldwide: UK, France, Germany, USA, Italy, Spain, Japan, Holland, Sweden, Ireland, Australia, and United Arab Emirates, Canada, with more to come.
Please see our web sites to get a feel for our service. Apply now and help change how people buy lifestyle products.
- Enjoyable atmosphere, fast-paced, fun, and creative environment
- Competitive salary to skill level with potential 10-15% overtime bonus. Every minute you work is paid.
- On site fully equipped company gym (Technogym)
- Breakout and social games areas with trampoline, pool table, table football, table tennis
- Up to 35 days of holidays incl. Bank Hols
- Flexible working hours (for most roles)
- Occupation sick policy
- Subsidised season ticket loan
- 50% preferential staff discount
- Free fruit, bottomless ground coffee and fresh orange juice
- Bike park for cyclists
- Ongoing training; online, internal, conferences and books
- Team outings, BBQ's, events
- Eye care vouchers
We have a great culture of teamwork and friendship through hard work and positivity. We enjoy an inclusive, warm atmosphere, and we seek individuals who thrive in that environment. We offer flexibility, concise and swift decision making and less hierarchy. If this works for you, apply now for this job opportunity.
We Offer: Competitive salary to skill level. Exciting meaningful challenging projects. Excellent working atmosphere. Up to date technology and ongoing training.
Inclusivity, Diversity & Fairness Statement
We are a united and mixed bunch here at Contrado. We find and nurture talents in so many people for the benefit of all. In addition we work hard to create a representative, inclusive and friendly team. We share different experiences, varying perspectives and backgrounds, and combine them to make for better lives and workplace. A positive approach to fairness, creates a better experience for our customers too, because we are a reflection of each one of them, and they like us more for it. We are fair and even in all areas such as gender, race, disability, colour, religion or belief, national / regional origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or parental status.
We'd love to hear from you.
Apply to work with Contrado
We apologise for the inconvenience, but a technical problem has occurred.
Please try again.