Content Manager - Copywriter
About the Team
You will be part of the marketing team and working alongside copywriters, translators, analysts and PPC managers.
Overall Purpose of the Role
You will be assisting the Senior Digital Marketing Manager in optimising the performance and quality of our English websites as well as driving sales with the help of content management and copywriting.
Principle Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Content management on our UK & IE websites incl. content edits (70%)
- Expanding content on website by adding new products & categories
- Writing SEO-friendly product descriptions & category texts on UK (20%)
- Setting up categories, navigation entries, testimonial groups
- Performance improvement of content pages through keyword & content updates
- Writing blog posts for our UK blogs
- Managing a team of freelancers
- Applying best practice of SEO
Essential Skills – Abilities
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Experience in e-commerce/FMCG sector
- Good knowledge of SEO & keyword use
- Experience with content management systems
- Exceptional eye for detail, problem solving skills and interpersonal skills
- Communicate effectively with marketing managers, designers, product developers and other internal team members
The Company - Contrado Imaging Ltd
Contrado Imaging is based in West London. From here we run our marketing, customer services production and IT operations. In 2018 we opened a second office in Ahmedabad, home of the Calico Museum of Textiles, where we operate additional functions. With an ever-changing market, we are constantly improving and expanding on our range. That’s why we need you!
www.contrado.co.uk/ www.bagsoflove.co.uk+ international sites in FR / DE / USA / IT / ES / JP / NL / SE / IE / AUS and many more.
No Agencies – thank you
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply for this role
Contrado Imaging Ltd - The Company:
Welcome to Contrado, a rapidly expanding custom lifestyle, fashion and homeware Company. We are changing the way people buy these products. We seek another talented person to help. Our technology driven company was founded in 2002. Now we are a diverse team of 120 awesome people in West London designing and making a variety of sought after creative clothing, gift and home products. Excitement is guaranteed as we design, print & make products on demand. We sell direct to consumers through our websites, with expanding worldwide reach. And we’re growing fast. That’s where you come in.
We are worldwide: UK, France, Germany, USA, Italy, Spain, Japan, Holland, Sweden, Ireland, Australia, and United Arab Emirates, Canada, with more to come.
Please see our web sites to get a feel for our service. Apply now and help change how people buy lifestyle products.
- Enjoyable atmosphere, fast-paced, fun, and creative environment
- Competitive salary to skill level with potential 10-15% overtime bonus. Every minute you work is paid.
- On site fully equipped company gym (Technogym)
- Breakout and social games areas with trampoline, pool table, table football, table tennis
- Up to 35 days of holidays incl. Bank Hols
- Flexible working hours (for most roles)
- Occupation sick policy
- Subsidised season ticket loan
- 50% preferential staff discount
- Free fruit, bottomless ground coffee and fresh orange juice
- Bike park for cyclists
- Ongoing training; online, internal, conferences and books
- Team outings, BBQ's, events
- Eye care vouchers
We have a great culture of teamwork and friendship through hard work and positivity. We enjoy an inclusive, warm atmosphere, and we seek individuals who thrive in that environment. We offer flexibility, concise and swift decision making and less hierarchy. If this works for you, apply now for this job opportunity.
We Offer: Competitive salary to skill level. Exciting meaningful challenging projects. Excellent working atmosphere. Up to date technology and ongoing training.
Inclusivity, Diversity & Fairness Statement
We are a united and mixed bunch here at Contrado. We find and nurture talents in so many people for the benefit of all. In addition we work hard to create a representative, inclusive and friendly team. We share different experiences, varying perspectives and backgrounds, and combine them to make for better lives and workplace. A positive approach to fairness, creates a better experience for our customers too, because we are a reflection of each one of them, and they like us more for it. We are fair and even in all areas such as gender, race, disability, colour, religion or belief, national / regional origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or parental status.
Apply with your CV and cover letter explaining how you can contribute.
Apply to work with Contrado
We apologise for the inconvenience, but a technical problem has occurred.
Please try again.