Custom Waterproof Breathable Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £29/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 3.4% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £27/sq m 6.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £26/sq m 10.3% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £25/sq m 13.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £24/sq m 17.2% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £19/sq m 34.5% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
Custom printed waterproof fabric has so many practical attributes. This is a 100% polyester water-resistant fabric, coated on one side with Polyurethane (PU) which makes the material resistant to water and wetting, as well as quick to dry. Being a 100% breathable fabric also means that, while resisting liquids to pass through, the custom Waterproof Breathable fabric allows water vapour to pass, allowing perspiration to evaporate. A bit lighter than other waterproof options available.
- Max Print: 1.47m, Weight: 155gsm
- 100% breathable
- Resistant to penetration by water and wetting
- Quick to dry
- No minimum & wholesale discount
- It is actually the heaviest! Weighing 155gsm, it is 25gsm heavier than the Linden Waterproof, and a whole 90gsm heavier than the Ella Waterproof. Having said that, it is light if you are planning on using it for a fabric to wear.
- We do not recommend this. The process that we use means that the fabric is so deeply penetrated by the inks, that you can see through to the and the two prints might interrupt each other. This applies to most of our print textiles.
- It could be considered heavy for an umbrella, and we usually suggest using Ella waterproof, which is a little stretchier and cooperative when working with intricate structures like an umbrella frame. You could use the Breathable, but we would recommend one of our lighter waterproof fabrics.