Custom Cotton Drill Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £29/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 3.4% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £27/sq m 6.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £26/sq m 10.3% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £25/sq m 13.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £24/sq m 17.2% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £19/sq m 34.5% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.47m, Weight: 255gsm
- 100% cotton drill fabric
- Hard wearing and heavy weight
- Characteristic diagonal drill weave
- Perfect for furnishings, upholstery, clothing, uniforms
- A drill is a hardy textile with a characteristic diagonal weave. Normally made from 100% cotton, it can be either unbleached or bleached. It is a fabric that has been used for many years. Originally used for the construction of uniforms, it has somewhat expanded. Although it is hard-wearing, it is very soft and somewhat cool against the skin, making it lovely to wear. It has a taut construct with very little, if indeed any, give.
- Cotton drill fabric was originally used to make uniforms, but it has come a long way and is now a very popular choice for a wide range of end uses. It is a similar fabric to bluette, denim, hickory cloth, and some gaberdine textiles to name a few. Our customers love using a drill to make lighter weight denim clothing such as jackets, dresses, and shirts. It's also great for accessories, workwear, overalls and upholstery.
- A drill is a similar fabric to denim, but it is usually smoother and, generally, piece dyed. Traditional drill, like our drill fabric, is made from 100% cotton and is normally a relatively heavy-weight textile. The most similar fabric to cotton drill that we carry is Bull denim. This is also made from 100% cotton but is heavier weighing in at 400gsm. They are both tightly woven and taut, but with a soft handle.