Muslin Fabric Printing
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £30/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 6.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £28/sq m 6.7% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £27/sq m 10.0% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £26/sq m 13.3% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £25/sq m 16.7% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £20/sq m 33.3% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.32m, Weight: 55gsm
- Net like open weave
- Properties: Light, transparent, soft
- Uses: Dresses, scarves, shawls, shirts, net curtains, general craft.
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale discount
Mulmul is a type of muslin, a typically fine, sheer and soft fabric. It has a net-like plain woven structure, a very soft handle and a flowing elegant drape. Printed Mulmul can be used for light breezy clothing, as well as shawls and scarves.
Typically a very soft and sheer fabric, our Mulmul allows the print to show through to the back face of the fabric with around 70% opacity, making this an ideal fabric for scarves and unlined garments.
We think our polyester Mulmul is actually better than cotton Mulmul! It has a stronger, brighter and longer lasting print than cotton. It is also physically much stronger than cotton, meaning it will last much longer and hold up well in the washing machine.