Personalised Oilcloth Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £40/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £36/sq m 10.0% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £33/sq m 17.5% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £31/sq m 22.5% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £30/sq m 25.0% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £29/sq m 27.5% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £28/sq m 30.0% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.39m, Weight: 274gsm
- Properties: 100% waterproof, wipe clean, strong, permanent print
- Classic hardy, multi-purpose oilcloth
- Matt finish covering cotton base, that is easy to stitch
- Ideal for bag making and table cloths
Traditionally, oilcloth was a cotton fabric rubbed with linseed oil, to create a water-resistant fabric used for outerwear. Our oilcloth fabric is made of cotton half Panama, is waterproof and has a longer lifespan.
Our matt oilcloth fabric is semi-gloss and stays smoother, without the surface becoming crazed. The finish off the oilcloth is matt and chic and is 100% waterproof.
Your oilcloth is available to print at 147cm/58" wide. This makes it ideal for all sorts of fun projects, from homeware to crafting and everything in between. We hope you enjoy using oilcloth with your project.