Custom Brushed Archway Twill Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £29/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 3.4% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £27/sq m 6.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £26/sq m 10.3% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £25/sq m 13.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £24/sq m 17.2% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £19/sq m 34.5% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
Digital Archway Twill fabric is a slightly opaque twill fabric, with textured spun poly-based yarns woven into a tight solid twill surface. The brushed face surface provides a subtle grain to the fabric also known as a diamond twill. Weighing in at 290gsm, this is a fairly heavy and strong fabric, making it ideal for brushed twill printing, especially for making cushions and other soft furnishings around the home.
- Max Print: 1.43m, Weight: 290gsm
- Properties: soft, brushed face, matt
- Close weave, opaque in body
- The fibres of the Archway printing and long and smooth and this creates the brushed effect. It also makes the Archway twill very strong and extremely comfortable.
- Yes, it is absolutely safe to iron, as long as you use your iron gently and correctly at the right heat (medium). If you are concerned, we would suggest placing a clean cloth on top of the fabric, to protect the print from stains.
- Archway is not waterproof, but it is a durable fabric so it would dry easily. However, it would preferably be inside furnishings as this is a brushed material.