Custom Brushed Archway Twill Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £30/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 6.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £28/sq m 6.7% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £27/sq m 10.0% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £26/sq m 13.3% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £25/sq m 16.7% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £20/sq m 33.3% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.43m, Weight: 290gsm
- Properties: soft, brushed face, matt
- Close weave, opaque in body
The fibres of the Archway printing and long and smooth and this creates the brushed effect. It also makes the Archway twill very strong and extremely comfortable.
Yes, it is absolutely safe to iron, as long as you use your iron gently and correctly at the right heat (medium). If you are concerned, we would suggest placing a clean cloth on top of the fabric, to protect the print from stains.
Archway is not waterproof, but it is a durable fabric so it would dry easily. However, it would preferably be inside furnishings as this is a brushed material.