Chenille Fabric Printing
Discount available. Price by selecting dimensions & quantity:Start design >
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
This fabric is constructed of spun chenille yarn, built using a tight traditional chenille weave construct, which creates a classic chenille finish with a ‘caterpillar’ pile on the face of the fabric. We use poly fibres to create a thin warp and a thick weft. This fabric weighs in at 330gsm. This weight combined with the type of weave, makes the material quite thick and reasonably heavy, making it great for preserving heat. Due to its strong base and tight weave, our custom made Chenille fabric UK is hardy and durable. It is a water-absorbent material making it ideal for use in clothing as well as printing on chenille upholstery fabric.
- Max Print: 1.45m, Weight: 330gsm
- Properties: "caterpillar" pile, soft but strong
- Classic chenille fabric UK, with good drape
- Chenille fabric does not crease
- No minimum & wholesale discount
- We have probably seen it mostly used in upholstery. It is a thick, textured fabric that holds up well in everyday life. We have alternative textiles with similar properties, so it might be worth ordering our swatch pack if you are looking to upholster.
- The Chain is much more of a wearable jersey, with a stretch woven in and it has a soft texture on both sides. The Chenille, however, is much stronger and tougher and can be used for long-lasting projects.
- Now that you have chosen your custom fabric, you are hoping that the properties of the fabric won't affect the overall pattern. Your image will print beautifully onto this fabric. If you want to be sure, then you can order a test print. We will print your design and send it out to you with a turnaround of 48 hours.