Custom Linden Waterproof Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £29/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 3.4% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £27/sq m 6.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £26/sq m 10.3% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £25/sq m 13.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £24/sq m 17.2% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £19/sq m 34.5% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
Our Linden Waterproof fabric is a plain weave poly material, which prints both solid colour and fine detail excellently. A unique quality of the custom print Linden Waterproof fabric is that it is no-fray, providing the fabric with a crisp edge finish. Printing on waterproof fabric results in usefully thin material, weighing 120gsm with a solid and tight structure. There is no elasticity to the fabric making it tough and durable and 100% waterproof.
- Max Print: 1.45m, Weight: 120gsm
- Properties: stiff, slight shine, some transparency
- 100% waterproof, windproof, tough, does not fray
- No minimum & wholesale discount
- The Linden is a stiffer, thicker material which is not breathable, making it less suitable for clothing. However, it is perfect for outdoor products, such as bags, creative custom covers for cars, BBQs and awnings. It also works well for upholstery, such as garden furniture requiring all weather quick dry properties.
- The Linden is thick and tough, yet still lightweight and waterproof. It is quite a comfortable material despite its stiff coated feel and it has a very smooth even surface. If you would like a closer look, why not try our swatch book, as it shows all of the materials for some comparison.
- Our Breathable Waterproof fabric is more suited to making garments. However, the Linden can still be used to create garments used for the outdoors, thanks to its waterproof and stiff properties, such as a raincoat, a windcheater or a classic mac.