Custom Duchess Satin Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £30/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 6.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £28/sq m 6.7% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £27/sq m 10.0% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £26/sq m 13.3% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £25/sq m 16.7% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £20/sq m 33.3% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.44m, Weight: 200gsm
- Properties: soft, shiny, opaque
- Luxury satin faced heavy textile
- Design bespoke Duchess Satin fabric UK
- No minimum & wholesale discount
All three of these are in the satin family, being constructed of satin weaves, they all have a shimmery exterior. The only real differences are the weights, with the Lucent weighing 120gsm, Monroe in the middle weighing 160gsm and Duchess weighing the most at 200gsm. The only noticeable visible attribute is the fluidity of the lightest being the most malleable and the heaviest being the stiffest.
Duchess Satin has a great drape and is very hardy. This is true even when it is forced into positions where the fabric should stay creased. Once laid flat and smoothed over with the hand our custom print satin returns to its original state very quickly and creases are no longer noticeable.
To preserve the quality of the digital print, we don’t recommend ironing directly onto the fabric. We suggest putting a clean cloth between the print and the iron to avoid the fabric or colours becoming compromised. An alternative is to iron the fabric on the reverse and set the temperature of the iron to low.