Fabric Banner Printing
- Lightweight and strong satin fabric
- 11 size and proportion variations
- Hand printed, cut and stitched
- Eyeletted for simple hanging
- Wholesale discounts apply, no minimum orders
- Adding your company name to your fabric banner printing is easy and can be done in one of two ways. If you have a specific font that you use, then you can save your text as an image and upload it to our design interface just as you would a picture. If you don’t then you can use the text tool to add text and pick your font from our handy drop-down list.
- We absolutely do not. The only time that the price will change within the design interface is if you change the size of your banner. Once you’ve decided on a size the price is fixed, whether you want to print one image or 100. We don’t charge by number of images on any of our items and this one is definitely no different.
- Although indoor banners are very strong, they are relatively lightweight. Monroe Satin is a midweight fabric weighing 160 gsm. That makes the smallest banner (0.6 x 1.4 metres/0.84 sq. metres) just shy of 135 g. Even the biggest banner (1.5 m x 6 m/9sq. m) is quite lightweight at only 1.44 kg.