Jersey Knit Fabric Printing
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £29/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 3.4% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £27/sq m 6.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £26/sq m 10.3% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £25/sq m 13.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £24/sq m 17.2% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £19/sq m 34.5% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.45m, Weight: 185gsm
- Properties: soft, stretchy, breathable
- Moisture-wicking properties
- Good stretch and recovery
- Ideal for clothing and dressmaking
- Great for lightweight summer wear
Knit jersey materials are always such a lovely fabric to print on, and this loose-knit version is no exception. The warm white base tone is a great canvas for producing strong and vibrant colours, and the patterned construction lends itself well to bolder prints. Designs with fine details might come across as slightly soft, due to the knit.
Jersey materials, on the whole, are great textiles for making garments with. They are soft and stretchy, very comfortable and easy to work with. Loose knit jersey has all of these attributes as well as being breathable and moisture-wicking. Although it is 185gsm, it is surprisingly lightweight and as such, it is a great choice for summer clothing; light knitwear, loose sweaters and easy to wear dresses.
This is one of our most interesting jersey materials, as the construction is unlike any of the others. If you look at the back of the jersey knit fabric, you will see that it has been knitted with quite a random pattern, where there are both dense and sparse areas of yarn. This gives the fabric a unique "homespun" appearance, which will add even more character to your prints.