Custom Lightweight Crepe Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £29/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 3.4% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £27/sq m 6.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £26/sq m 10.3% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £25/sq m 13.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £24/sq m 17.2% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £19/sq m 34.5% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
Expertly selected for floaty, summer garments this lightweight crepe fabric has a subtle crepe sheen. Made from 100% poly for easy care properties, this custom printed light crepe fabric is ideal for dresses, floaty tops, skirts and so much more. Custom made using your own designs and artwork this light crepe fabric is a great textile for your next project. No minimum & wholesale discount available.
- Max Print: 1.46m, Weight: 150gsm
- Light crepe fabric with a subtle sheen
- Perfect for floaty garments and summer wear
- Made from 100% poly for easier care
- Printed with your designs or artwork
- Custom made in London UK
- As this light crepe fabric is made from 100% poly, it benefits from some easy care characteristics. It is completely machine washable at 30°C, and can even be tumble dried if necessary on low heat. We would, however, recommend hanging it to dry, and as it is so lightweight it won't take long at all to dry.
- Not only does the Butterfly Smooth Crepe not crease easily, but should you find the need you can iron it on low heat. It is an incredibly smooth, non-stretch material and has a flowy drape. This moves with you rather than against, and as you become still the fabric cascades naturally and elegantly to the floor, causing little to no creasing.
- The Butterfly Smooth Crepe is incredibly versatile and can be used for any number of things. It has been expertly selected for floaty garments such as dresses and skirts, but would also work extremely well with summer garments such as blouses and t-shirts, as well as a pair of lightweight, tailored trousers.