Custom Lycra Soft Sheen Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £29/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 3.4% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £27/sq m 6.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £26/sq m 10.3% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £25/sq m 13.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £24/sq m 17.2% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £19/sq m 34.5% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
Made up of an 85:15, polyester/elastane ratio, this soft custom Lycra Soft Sheen fabric is the shiny sister of the matte Lycra. With a shimmering face,printing on lycra soft sheen has the slightest sparkle finish to it, making the patterns stand out and catch the light easily. The fabric has a four-way stretch, with more on the weft and it will retain its shape once manipulated. It is a highly flexible fabric and super popular. It resists pilling and abrasion and has moisture wicking capabilities too, meaning that it draws perspiration from the body to cool you down. The weave is tight making the fabric solid and strong. It is durable and easy to maintain making it a fabric which ages well with a print that lasts a long time.
- Max Print: 1.43m, Weight: 160gsm
- Properties: soft, shiny, woven, 4 way stretch
- Shimmery faced poly/viscose fabric
- No minimum & wholesale discount
- They have very similar qualities, with just the finish making them different; the matt finish or the soft sheen finish. The Soft Sheen weighs more by 20 gsm and this more shimmery option also retains colour better when stretched severely.
- There are a few shimmer-faced fabrics in our collection but the closest in appearance would probably be the Silk Impression. This is a thin silk alternative with less stretch. We would advise ordering a swatch pack to fully appreciate the fabrics' differences.
- Our Lycra Soft Sheen fabric is highly flexible and therefore, as long as you aren't pulling it beyond its limits, it will return to its original shape if you give it a wash and allow it to dry.