Personalised Kimono Robe
- Can be worn as a dressing gown or kimono
- Personalised kimono robe handmade
- 100% Silk Satin, Silk Sensation or Plush Velvet
- Select from 6 colours for belt and collar lining
- Made to order in London with no minimums and wholesale discounts
- Yes, you can! The best thing when you print on kimono dressing gown patterns is that it can also be worn as a stylish kimono jacket. Personalised kimono robes are such a fashion-forward way to add some depth to your outfit. A floral kimono will make a statement piece, which is also hugely on-trend. Select the Silk Satin or Silk Sensation option for a more fashionable look and upload your design, then layer it over your everyday clothes to add some real dimension and interest.
- Your designer dressing gown has been designed in the classic Japanese kimono T shape. The bespoke kimono jacket is shorter than standard dressing gowns, coming down roughly to mid-thigh. This makes it ideal for wearing over your favourite lingerie or pjs or layered over an outfit. The classic kimono cut also features wide, 3/4 length sleeves and a distinctive square kimono collar. It is a beautiful cut, which suits most body shapes.
- We don't. Contrado's print on demand service has no minimum order requirements, either in quantity or in value. This means you can order just one personalised kimono robe, or a thousand. What's more, if you sign up for a wholesale account, you will also benefit from some great discounts when you print on kimono dressing gown. You can order as many or as few as you like, in different sizes if you want, and get great savings.