Polycotton Sheeting Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £29/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 3.4% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £27/sq m 6.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £26/sq m 10.3% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £25/sq m 13.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £24/sq m 17.2% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £19/sq m 34.5% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.44m, Weight: 130gsm
- Properties: Soft, matt, strong, smooth, anti-wrinkle
- Strong, woven poly sheeting fabric
- 200 thread count
- Uses: Bedding, sheeting, table cloth, pillowcases
You don't need one! This is ideal for bedding and we sell lots of it. The next most suitable option would probably have to be a jersey fabric. However, the jersey doesn’t have the same weave as the peached poly sheeting, which has a much smoother overall texture, more suitable for bedding.
No is the simple answer here, the fabric has been made in such a way that the fibres are so soft, with a peach nap, and have such a smooth finish that they are beautiful to the touch, something really comfortable and easy about them. If you don’t believe us see (and feel) for yourself, with a swatch pack or custom sample! We sell large quantities for bedding and pillow cases and it's ideal even though a poly.
The Poly Twill weighs a little more at 200gsm compared to the peached poly sheeting which weighs 70gsm less. The sheeting has a smoother surface compared to the twill which has a much more structured weave. Don’t get them confused; they may sound similar but have completely different qualities.