Felt Fabric Printing
Discount available. Price by selecting dimensions & quantity:Start design >
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
Calling all DIY and craft lovers, this custom felt fabric, UK made to order, is for you. Available in a wide range of sizes and thicknesses, this custom felt is a dream to print on and use. A synthetic fibre blend, constructed with non-woven fibre board, your customised felt will be a welcome addition to your craft collection. This is a solid and heavy textile that is both durable and flexible. It is almost completely opaque and generally taut all over, apart from some minor stretch on the bias. Made by fibres being compressed and matted, this dense fabric is one of the oldest known textiles, and at Contrado, it is given a new lease of life with your designs and artwork.
- Two thickness options
- Available in 100x50cm and 100x90cm sheets
- Beautiful full colour print
- Digital printing on craft fabric
- Even though felt has a distinct fibrous base, this does not interfere with the print quality at all. Your designs are printed deep into the fibres, and details will be shown surprisingly clearly. Colours will look vibrant and strong. We recommend ordering our swatch pack or a test print to see the quality for yourself.
- Our versatile felt is unlike any other of our custom fabrics, in regards to texture and surface. Its unique structure and construction make it a stiff textile; great for crafting and garment making. The only alternative which can be somewhat compared is neoprene, which is significantly heavier and has a spongier texture.
- Felt comes with a wide range of advantages, that makes it a great choice for your next project. Some of the main advantages include; it is very durable, felt is warm but lightweight, felt does not fray, it is easy to cut, it is available in a range of thicknesses, it is versatile, it is easy to work with.