Printing On Airflow Light
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £30/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 6.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £28/sq m 6.7% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £27/sq m 10.0% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £26/sq m 13.3% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £25/sq m 16.7% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £20/sq m 33.3% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.45m, Weight: 145gsm
- Properties: soft, matte, honeycomb effect surface
- Eyelet knit for airflow characteristics
- Naturally quick drying material, breathable
- Superb mesh fabric for sports and athleisure
- Uses: Sportswear, active wear, running gear, athleisure
Airflow Light is not the only breathable fabric we make. We have many other breathable alternatives, including waterproof, natural and synthetic alternatives. Take a look at the breathable waterproof, jerseys, and the microfibres. We suggest you order a swatch pack and choose your ideal custom fabric from the samples.
This 145 gsm eyelet, has been knitted in a way which leaves small holes or 'eyelets' in the fabric, giving it a wonderful airflow character and making it a mesh fabric. The surface effect of the Airflow Light is honeycombed.
There is not one garment in particular, that Airflow Light was designed for, however, its ideal for use in sportswear, as it has qualities such as a honeycomb mesh and it is breathable. The knitted texture is one that is popular in the use of sports vests and jerseys.