Custom Blackout Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £29/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 3.4% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £27/sq m 6.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £26/sq m 10.3% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £25/sq m 13.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £24/sq m 17.2% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £19/sq m 34.5% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
The custom printed blackout fabric UK is one of our completely light-resistant materials. Both front and back are 100% plain weave poly-based fabrics, consisting of a white face and a white back. Our custom printing on blackout material is non-fray, with a plain closed weave construct. This is a solid fabric weighing 280gsm and has no elasticity, making it completely taut and matte in texture. No minimum & wholesale discount available.
- Max Print: 1.55m, Weight: 280gsm
- Properties: stiff, non fray, matt, opaque, waterproof
- Laminated white backed poly, white woven face.
- Uses: Window blinds, light stop, linings, home interiors
- Custom printing on blackout material
- The answer here is: technically yes, as it is water-resistant, but it is not the perfect fabric for that purpose. Our blackout fabric was designed to accommodate the blackout quality, so it may be lacking in other necessary material necessities for clothes. Why not try tour Breathable Waterproof fabric instead? If you can't make up your mind, order our swatch pack to try out the samples for yourself.
- We recommend our blackout fabric mainly for use in blinds, as it is so simple to make and requires very little work. It also works well for backing fabrics, which need to be completely opaque. It can also be used for making outdoor awnings.
- We do have other opaque materials available at Contrado and some that are also double faced with a solid material backing, such as Neoprene. These are a lot heavier and do not stop the light to the same level as blackout.