Ella Waterproof Fabric Printing
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £29/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 3.4% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £27/sq m 6.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £26/sq m 10.3% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £25/sq m 13.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £24/sq m 17.2% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £19/sq m 34.5% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
Ella is in our water-resistant fabric print family. Our printed waterproof fabric makes this Ella version extremely lightweight. Despite being light, it is extremely tough. We use it for umbrella canopies, but the flexibility lends itself to a variety of other projects. Ella is a poly-based, tightly woven material, which is solid but not completely opaque. There is some minor elasticity in our custom printed waterproof fabric, allowing some give. No minimum & wholesale discount available.
- Max Print: 1.58m, Weight: 70gsm
- Light weight, PU coated waterproof fabric
- Perfect for use in umbrellas
- Very durable
- Print on Ella Waterproof material
- We do have a few waterproof fabrics but this is the most compatible with an umbrella frame, as it is light but still stretches slightly to perfectly fit the taut structure of an umbrella frame.
- Linden is thick and heavy with no stretch, whereas the Ella Waterproof fabric is almost half the weight and has a slightly finer weave, which makes the surface less textured.
- It may be the lightest of the waterproof options, however, it's not a breathable material so we would advise the Breathable Waterproof if you were looking to make some wearables.