Custom Gaia Eco Woven Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £59/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £58/sq m 1.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £53/sq m 10.2% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £46/sq m 22.0% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £50/sq m 15.3% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £47/sq m 20.3% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £44/sq m 25.4% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.55m, Weight: 260gsm
- Properties: Slightly rough surface texture, crepe-like sheen, opaque
- Woven, made from 100% recycled PET materials
- Strong and heavy fabric, durable and coarse
- Digital Printing on recycled fabric UK
This fabric is suitable for interior soft furnishings. Due to its almost completely opaque weave, it could also make a great fabric for making curtains.
There is no minimum run of fabric, which you have to order here at Contrado! We understand your fabric needs could be for one small project or a hundred huge ones, so we want to give you the most options you need for your specific requirements. However, we would suggest not making an order smaller than 100cm x 50cm, as that is the fixed price starting point for fabric printing. If you would like to, you can always order a test print with your design or our swatch book full of our printed samples.
Although our Gaia Eco Woven is a strong and durable fabric, it does fray when pulled too much, so we recommend finishing it with care and it should hold up well over time.