Custom Polar Fleece Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £29/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 3.4% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £27/sq m 6.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £26/sq m 10.3% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £25/sq m 13.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £24/sq m 17.2% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £19/sq m 34.5% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
The custom printed polar fleece fabric, UK made to order, is one of our thicker, warmer fabrics. At 285gsm, this is a solid polyester fabric constructed using a plain weave. It has a soft napped texture and a no pile finish. Despite being a solid fabric, when you design your own fleece fabric, the print can be seen slightly through the material when light is shone through. There is a four-way stretch in the custom polar fleece allowing it to be very malleable. It is very durable, due to its strong, fray-proof, hydrophobic nature.
- Max Print: 1.55m, Weight: 285gsm
- Properties: Soft, does not fray, matt
- Opaque, woven, poly
- Design your own fleece fabric
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
- The two have different properties, with the Polar being a hydrophobic fabric, meaning it repels water, whereas the terry towelling absorbs the water with it's looped microfibre textures. The Towelling is also almost half the weight.
- This material is more relaxed, lighter version of Felt, making it a perfect material for craft.
- The Polar Fleece fabric is perfect for cold weather, for use in objects like, scarves, blankets, dressing gowns, day robes, linings of jackets, hats, throws, sweaters and an array of high-performance outdoor clothing.