Printing on Ripstop Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £30/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 6.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £28/sq m 6.7% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £27/sq m 10.0% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £26/sq m 13.3% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £25/sq m 16.7% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £20/sq m 33.3% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.45m, Weight: 65gsm
- Classic Ripstop fabric, strengthened square grid
- Some transparency, waterproof
- Custom printed waterproof Ripstop fabric
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
The Ripstop is indeed waterproof, it's built for many uses, it is perfect for outdoor activities as it is lightweight but very strong.
It is one of the lightest, it actually weighs the same as the Ella Waterproof material. It depends on what function you are planning on using the fabric in as to what to use? If you are unsure, contact customer service or order a swatch pack and use the samples to help you figure it out.
The Ripstop fabric UK would be fine for a shower curtain, however, we do recommend the Linden Waterproof for best results as it was built to be used as a shower curtain.