Printing on Scroll Paper
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £29/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £27/sq m 6.9% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £27/sq m 6.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £26/sq m 10.3% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £25/sq m 13.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £24/sq m 17.2% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £19/sq m 34.5% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.29m, Weight: 120gsm
- Properties: Stiff, matt, opaque
- Pressed. Non woven. Does not fray, untearable
- Scroll or paper like double sided face
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
The fabric is very tough, it doesn't tear like a paper would. It also doesn't stretch so unless you're cutting it yourself or applying great force it should hold strong.
This is technically a fabric as it is made from a combination of materials, however, due to the way it is created the fibres are pressed and therefore will never 'bobble', also known as 'pilling'.
It is a nice stiffened fabric but we do have the Stiff Translucent, which is designed exactly for it's stiff properties. If you would like to know more about the fabrics, order a swatch pack which shows printed pattern samples of all our fabrics.