Printing Silk Sensation Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £30/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 6.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £28/sq m 6.7% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £27/sq m 10.0% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £26/sq m 13.3% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £25/sq m 16.7% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £20/sq m 33.3% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.42m, Weight: 90gsm
- Properties: Soft, Light, Satin Faced
- Lovely Drape and Feel
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
The Silk Sensation is a solid creamy colour in comparison to the Georgette, which has a thinner base and is much more transparent. The Sensation is heavier too. There are quite a lot of differences between the two, you might be better off ordering the swatch pack to see for yourself.
The Silk Sensation is our heaviest Silk, it is a Poly-based silk, but the Silk Satin is only 10 gsm lighter if you'd like natural silks instead.
We only print on one side of the fabric, and it is on the satin faced side, The prints show through the fabric due to the depth of colour penetration when printing, so printing on both sides wouldn't be the best idea, consider adding a lining instead?