Printing Silk Sensation Fabric
Discount available. Price by selecting dimensions & quantity:Start design >
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
This silk sensation fabric is a gorgeously smooth poly blend made of spun yarns, a plainly closed weave construct that is solid once finished. It slightly allows light to pass through if shone from behind. Printing on silk fabric has a certain amount of elasticity, taut in the direction of the warp and slightly more stretch in the weft, with elasticity in the diagonals. This is a strong and durable fabric for everyday wear and tear.
- Max Print: 1.42m, Weight: 90gsm
- Properties: Soft, Light, Satin Faced
- Lovely Drape and Feel
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
- The Silk Sensation is a solid creamy colour in comparison to the Georgette, which has a thinner base and is much more transparent. The Sensation is heavier too. There are quite a lot of differences between the two, you might be better off ordering the swatch pack to see for yourself.
- The Silk Sensation is our heaviest Silk, it is a Poly-based silk, but the Silk Satin is only 10 gsm lighter if you'd like natural silks instead.
- We only print on one side of the fabric, and it is on the satin faced side, The prints show through the fabric due to the depth of colour penetration when printing, so printing on both sides wouldn't be the best idea, consider adding a lining instead?