Custom Quilted Jersey Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £29/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 3.4% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £27/sq m 6.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £26/sq m 10.3% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £25/sq m 13.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £24/sq m 17.2% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £19/sq m 34.5% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
This is another of our special jersey combinations. This is a custom Poly-blend quilted jersey fabric, UK printed. Design your own quilted jersey made of a tightly knitted face and backed with a layer of wadding in between. The surface has a permanent stamped design of quilted diamonds, known as a stamped quilt effect. This is a solid fabric, weighing 255gsm, with an opaque quality and some elasticity on the width and the diagonal. It is a water absorbent material which has a medium level of durability.
- Max Print: 1.37m, Weight: 255gsm
- Permanent stamped quilting diamonds
- Knitted face and back
- A Jersey ply with a wadding layer
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
- Other thick ones are Scuba, Neoprene and Felt, but this is one of the heaviest Jersey's Contrado carries. It's made heavier by the wadding, but still feels like and is an easy wearable material.
- When you print Quilted Jersey fabric, the colours and patterns are dispersed without any interruption from the quilt function, so don't worry you are going to get crisp lines every-time.
- It's close, but the Diamond Jersey is slightly heavier at 270 gsm. But each Jersey has a different surface texture so it might be wise to order a swatch pack so that you can compare for your own specific requirements.