Printing on Slub Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £29/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 3.4% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £27/sq m 6.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £26/sq m 10.3% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £25/sq m 13.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £24/sq m 17.2% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £19/sq m 34.5% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.49m, Weight: 140gsm
- Properties: soft, elastic, breathable
- Sharp print and colour detail
- Weft-knitted fabric
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale available
- The name "slub" jersey comes from the construction of the fabric. The slubs are actual lumps in the fabric, which are created by the uneven thickness of the yarn. Both thin and thick yarns are used to create the unique and irregular texture of the fabric. This mimics the natural look of linen fabric, and gives the textile an organic and almost rustic appearance, adding to its bespoke qualities.
- Slub fabric is an excellent garment fabric. Jersey is always a popular choice for clothing such as t-shirts, dresses and lightweight summer clothing. This is because they are soft, flexible and very comfortable to wear. Slub jersey is no exception. The drape of this textile is simply gorgeous. It is also highly breathable. Due to its slight transparent finish, we recommend using a lining fabric for dresses and skirts.
- It is very easy to care for your new slub jersey fabric. To keep it looking its best requires little effort and up-keep, and it is surprisingly low maintenance. Although it is soft and lightweight, it is actually quite a hardy fabric. The print will not fade as long as it is washed on a cool and delicate cycle. We recommend allowing your slub jersey to drip dry and iron on a low/cool setting if needed.