Print on Soft Velvet Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £30/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 6.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £28/sq m 6.7% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £27/sq m 10.0% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £26/sq m 13.3% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £25/sq m 16.7% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £20/sq m 33.3% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.44m, Weight: 280gsm
- Properties: very soft, short pile, opaque
- Woven 100% poly fabric
- Versatile and easy to work with
- Custom measurements and no minimum runs
Printing on velvet is incredibly easy, as you just need to upload your design to our interface and specify your measurements. To do the actual printing, we use a sublimation technique that embeds the ink into the pile itself. The result is just as soft with outstanding longevity.
Soft Velvet has a shorter pile than some of the other velvets we offer, and it lacks stretch in any direction. The surface is mostly matte but with a slight shine, whereas other velvets can be shiny. Overall, Soft Velvet is more casual in comparison to other velvet fabrics.
This Soft Velvet fabric doesn't resist heat well, so we would not recommend ironing. However, because this fabric doesn't wrinkle, you likely won't need to iron it anyway. When you print on velvet fabric, you can count on it to not be fussy.