Soft Velvet Fabric Printing
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £30/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 6.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £28/sq m 6.7% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £27/sq m 10.0% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £26/sq m 13.3% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £25/sq m 16.7% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £20/sq m 33.3% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.44m, Weight: 280gsm
- Properties: very soft, beautiful drape, smooth
- Produces fine lines and natural colours
- Versatile and easy to work with
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale available
Velvet is a woven fabric that has been in existence since at least the Middle Ages, if not before. Although we call this fabric velvet, this is actually a type of weave as opposed to a material in itself. It can be made from any yarn or fibre - natural or synthetic - but traditionally, silk was always used. Contemporary velvet is made more commonly from cotton or man made fibres.
Plush Velvet is stretchier than Soft Velvet and it also has a longer pile. Soft Velvet has a shorter and denser pile. The feel of Plush is almost that of teddy bear fur and Soft has a much smoother face. The reverse of Soft is slightly more structured than Plush, which gives it a bit more of a solid handle. The base tone of Plush is a starker white than Soft, which has a warmer tone.
The print quality on our Soft Velvet is excellent. Colours are rich and vibrant and details come out very well. There is a slightly soft finish with the print reproduction. This is due to the fabric's naturally soft and dense pile, so we suggest printing designs with slightly larger patterns to ensure that no super fine details are softened by the textile's natural handle.